Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haven't heard very many coots bragging about 5 in a row
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Haven't heard very many coots bragging about 5 in a row

Jul 22, 2018, 12:42 AM

lately!! MUST BE WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING! Saturday after Thanksgiving, yard birds, you're Tiger meat!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haven't heard very many coots bragging about 5 in a row

Jul 22, 2018, 1:58 AM

First one you hear to do it... Just remind them 2 teams (us and KY) have a shot to do it to them this year..

Jul 22, 2018, 3:19 AM

Kentucky. Ouch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats exactly why it feels like beating a child to me.

Jul 22, 2018, 7:28 AM

I mean if Kentucky is doing it .....

Jul 22, 2018, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Haven't heard very many coots bragging about 5 in a row ]

Especially comsidering that even the Ol' Banner Coach was in on the Kentucky loss streak . Let's set aside our expected dominance for a minute . .. when your program has a 4 game loss to a basketball school like UK , there's a problem that isn't being fixed .

#NeverAgainToThee

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 22, 2018, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Haven't heard very many coots bragging about 5 in a row ]

Don't forget about Texas A&M. They've beaten the Coots four in a row.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ever been to Rock Hill?

Jul 22, 2018, 7:47 AM

These SOB’s still talk about 5 in a row as if it trumps our domination over them, BCS appearances, playoff appearances, National Championship, even the current 4 game winning streak. They confuse an 8 for a 3....they’re still in 2013.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Proudest Losers Nature ever produced..

Jul 22, 2018, 8:26 AM

in the form of a big boastful IGNORANT Bird!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ever been to Rock Hill?

Jul 23, 2018, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Ever been to Rock Hill? ]

Some people also put their student of the month bumper stickers on their vehicles. When it's all ya got...

Jul 22, 2018, 9:16 AM

All I know is that all of my coot relatives do NOT discuss football with me anymore. They used to always bring it up, but now, crickets. They sometimes mention Wimmenz BBall, but I tell them I'm not interested in discussing that, but we can discuss Football if they wish. Again, crickets.

They are seriously worried and you can see it in their faces.

What they possibly realize that the streak won't end with 5, but 7 is almost a certainty.

i agree with bow OL and the rest. Coots just want

Jul 22, 2018, 9:41 AM

To talk women's basketball. I would like to see us recruit a little more in-state and how we lost the DL from down the road shouldn't happen. This weekend I was golfing, if you can call it that, and some news was given to me - more like rumors- being used successfully against us. Stupid Finebaum is an idiot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i agree with bow OL and the rest. Coots just want

Jul 22, 2018, 10:01 AM

We recruit pretty good Instate, when the talent is here. This Instate 19 class is not very good compared to last years Instate group where we landed all the top Instate guys (I included XT). We lost belk but when there is talent In the state we usually land them over the Coots. The 17 class was good Instate but heavy on WR and we had Tee Higgins and Rodgers, so the Coots got top Instate talent with Edwards and I think Shi the other freshmen wr that played for them. They were the top Instate talent but we didn’t need them bc we got the top guy on our board In Tee amd Amari. Heck we almost landed Edwards as a safety he wanted to come to clemson so bad, if we offered him as a WR he would be in Orange right now as a Tiger. We recruit Instate just fine, we just go to other states for better talent when it’s thin here in SC. And what rumors are being used “successfully” against us?

Jul 22, 2018, 9:54 AM

Actually had a coot bring this up last night when trying to talk about football and how Coots are going to beat clemson. I asked how he could really think that considering the complete dominance over the past 2 games. I told him that last year I don’t think they crossed past the 50 yard line against our first team and of course he went to the let me know when y’all get 5 in a row and that they already did that to us. I told him just wait until end of November and I’ll hit him up. Also many coot fans think they are the only ones to win 5 in a row. You have to remind them that clemson has already beat them 5 times In a row b4 and during Bowden times we won 4 in a row lost 1 then won Another 4 in a row. 8/9 and really 10/12 years until the ol ball sack got there. They won’t be saying much when we are having to use another hand not just the thumb, I’d bet Big it’s not going to stop at 5 haha. Great time to be a Tiger!!! Whooooo Go Tigers!!!

Jul 22, 2018, 12:01 PM

Don't forget that we have won 7 in a row in the past. I usually remind them that they don't have the rivalry record overall or wins in a row!

Jul 22, 2018, 1:30 PM

That 7 in a row is ancient history. Like leather helmets or something and so it doesn’t count.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 9:42 AM

Seven in a row counts anytime! The GC fan base conveniently overlook every record to point toward five in a row of late.

Go Tigers!

Jul 22, 2018, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Haven't heard very many coots bragging about 5 in a row ]

7 in a row is like 5 in a row 3 times!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2018, 11:32 AM
five bomb.jpg(96.2 K)

Well, there is this coming in November

Those should be quite popular in Cootlumbia all of next year***

Jul 22, 2018, 1:31 PM

When the Cooties lose in November,

Jul 22, 2018, 3:59 PM

1. Will Columbia become the San Francisco of the East, with all the chikin poop in the streets,

2. Will Chik-Fil-A close all their Richland County locations in mourning,

3. Will Columbia lose their contract with LivePD,

4. Will Mush-Chump going 0-fer get him a Vote of Confidence from the Scar BOT,

5. All of the above.

6. "never again!"***

Jul 22, 2018, 11:00 PM

Chick Fil A?!

Jul 23, 2018, 7:03 AM [ in reply to When the Cooties lose in November, ]

Which side do you think they're on? They like schools who keep buying tailgate meals up through game 14 or 15. :)

Jul 22, 2018, 5:09 PM

I live in N.C. and last year I was wearing my Clemson cap & coming out of the post office. This woman comes up to me & asked if I went to Clemson. I told her yes, and she proceeded to tell me they just moved to my area from Columbia & she was a gamecock fan. I told her that was nice & started to my car. She yelled at me & held up her hand showing the 5 fingers. I laughed it off, & got in my car. I did not realize until that day how screwed up their fans are.

Jul 22, 2018, 6:58 PM

Well considering it’s about to be 5 in a row in the other direction with no end in sight, not too surprising. They’ll be real quiet this year.

Jul 22, 2018, 7:02 PM

Also Georgia will be 4 in a row this year. 5 next. 6 the next

To be fair, Kentucky's also going for the 5 Bomb in 2018

Jul 22, 2018, 10:59 PM

And that's a lot more embarrassing

Best Is The Standard

The chickens have some real potential this year...

Jul 23, 2018, 9:11 AM

To make a fool out of themselves yet again! Its bad enough for them to lose to us again this year, but they will drop 3 to 4 in the sec. Im saying UGAy, UK, A&M, and UF!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic