Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haven't even sniffed the ACCn due to being on Comcast, so wondered if it is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 871

Haven't even sniffed the ACCn due to being on Comcast, so wondered if it is

Sep 19, 2019, 3:15 PM

worth the effort to purchase another cable source.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haven't even sniffed the ACCn due to being on Comcast, so wondered if it is

Sep 19, 2019, 3:48 PM

I'm doing the HULU free trial this week and ACCN had a special Greatest Ever: 2018 Clemson Tigers. It was really good. Zoomed in on a lot of the great plays from the Championship game. Really cool to see those hits and picks up close and personal.

It definitely has me considering cutting the cord, but not quite there yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 3:49 PM

Bill, I'm being as honest as possible to you, I have the Youtube TV now after leaving Spectrum, and I was with TWC/Spectrum a little more than 15 years. If Spectrum was cheaper, I would go back to them but, with the spectrum internet $70 bucks, Youtube TV $50 plus I added showtime and stars to the Youtube TV for$17 bucks more, so that is $70 buck internet, $67 for youtube with stars and showtime, that adds up to $137 a month for internet and TV. Spectrum was charging me $238 a month for the Gold package and I could not work a cheaper deal with them without cutting about half of what you get with the Gold package, lesser was $199 a month for what they call a silver package that is a stripped down Gold package. With all that I get with the Youtube for $67 bucks, it is a lot more than the spectrum silver package, and that is what makes the $238 bucks for the Gold package not even close to the worth that price, especially with all that I'm getting with Youtube for a $100 bucks less a month. That is the name of that tune, and that is as honest as I can be. Cable Networks are a much bigger straw into your bank account than youtube is, and I'm most happy with the difference in the savings when comparing the prices of the two. Cable is better with their best package, but not a $100 bucks a month better for something that you can never OWN regardless of how long you pay for it. So throwing away less makes the most sense to me for almost the same!!!

Also, youtube TV has a lot of sports channels without paying extra!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 5:08 PM

I hounded Dish Network to add it. They were noncommittal up to the last day. I’m my opinion it is worth changing carriers to get ACCNETWORK. Get friends to call your carrier doesn’t want to lose subscribers. Stay after them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic