Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have watched the '03 and '04 games over the past couple of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,403

Have watched the '03 and '04 games over the past couple of

May 27, 2020, 4:25 PM

days (scar games). In both of them there was a SERIOUS lick delivered by David Dunham. The one on the opening kickoff in '04 was a little more memorable since it caused the fumble. Which got me to wondering about the year of the hit on the BC QB, which turned out to be '05. That led me to this little video of the top 10 plays of the '00 - '05 decade. Maybe not my order but a good selection none the less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVJHPicez-s

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have watched the '03 and '04 games over the past couple of

May 27, 2020, 4:35 PM

Still in awe of Spiller juking those GT defenders.

Also, that OT game in Miami ... I had had bilateral hernia surgery the week before. I almost "reversed" the surgery after Ford essentially walked into the end zone on that pass from Parker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

This story about Ford coming up with that play on the

May 27, 2020, 4:39 PM

sideline is pretty good:

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Jacoby-Ford-Miami-and-a-play-drawn-up-in-the-dirt-14190

May 27, 2020, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Have watched the '03 and '04 games over the past couple of ]

That pass was a frozen rope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ0JYntFF0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good video.

May 27, 2020, 4:53 PM

Wasn't too painful for me to watch. Only two were against FSU.(Hehe) The second one, #6 I think, reminded me of FSU in more recent years. I know that Taggart wasn't the coach of that game, but for the past two years under Taggart it was an all too common scene to see FSU defenders looking to the sideline to get a call as the ball was being snapped. Happened literally 5 or more times a game. And, teams weren't even in hurry up.

As a Nole fan, the most disappointing thing to us about Taggarts teams was how poorly prepared they were. Couldn't line up right on offense (8 men on the line, 5 men on the line, two men in motion when the ball was snapped, etc.) and on defense the above mentioned common scene - guys looking to the sideline as the ball was being snapped.

And, from Taggart's first game to his last game, it never improved. Happened as often in his last game as it did in his first.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was a big play in that game. May have been the only

May 27, 2020, 5:46 PM

time all game we hurried, and that play was well-planned and practiced. Noles certainly not ready for it.

May 27, 2020, 6:43 PM

Was at the '04 game and two coots were behind us. One said "Love to see us return this to the house and shut this crowd up"...then BOOM, hit and fumble. The other one said "This is gonna be a long day"

Loved it!

Actually was at all of those home games and the GT game in Atlanta. Great times.

Message was edited by: TigerCook®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,403
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic