»
Topic: Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 22, 2017 5:49 PM by: InspectorM®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama

[2]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:39 AM

two straight years! Saying..they are jacked sky high, almost insane with our success, been scheming for a year, improving their play & out for orange blood.

Tigers better be on top of their game..plus Coots have been stingy with allowing & getting turn-overs which will be a big factor due to the noise & pressure.

Gut eR Done TiGERS & Jeep ROCKING!

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

They've got 3 or 4 players who could play for Clemson.

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:40 AM

Two of those are hurt.

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Re: They've got 3 or 4 players who could play for Clemson.

[3]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:43 AM

Well supposedly Syracuse only has about four 4-star players on their entire team and we still got ambushed, so I'm not taking anything for granted in this one.

Re: They've got 3 or 4 players who could play for Clemson.

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:48 AM

Syracuse was a mental loss with an injured QB. Anyone who can't see that either hasn't seen a lot of football or hasn't learned much from what they have seen. I firmly believe that the coots have the full attention of a superior team that is as healthy as they have been since the beginning of the season. The coots are not going to be happy with the outcome of this one.

military_donation.jpg

Emotion can only carry you so far in a game ....

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:42 AM

typically, talent takes over.

While the coots have a few talented players, we have a talented team. If we hold onto the ball, we should have no problem winning.

But, I wasn't worried about playing Syracuse, either, so ...

2017 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama

[2]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:45 AM

Bill I will be quite honest with you here. I think that a much less talented team is putting the pressure on themselves. I believe that mentally they are playing into our hands in a game that the only real advantage they have is in their homefield advantage. They do not match up well when you break things down. The X factor for them would be their ability to create turnovers. I believe this game will have a similar outcome to 2004. Revenge will be on their minds but the better athletes are wearing the paw. This will be a game in which we physically wear them down.

military_donation.jpg

^^^ Thx SMACK...

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:47 AM

I needed that pep talk! You're right! LoL

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama

[3]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 5:49 PM

Thanks for talking LBB off the ledge. Go Tigers!

2017 white level member

We will have to turn the ball over multiple times and

[3]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 3:27 PM

... and bust numerous coverages to lose this game.

Stupid penalties at critical times too.

If we just play a reasoably clean game re: turnovers, penalties, and bad coverage, we win handily.

2017 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

We match up really well with them***

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 3:40 PM

2017 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: 6 together in lower deck end zone. Will know section and row and be able to get you the tickets Frid...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
994 people have read this post