Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,209

Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama

Nov 22, 2017, 11:39 AM

two straight years! Saying..they are jacked sky high, almost insane with our success, been scheming for a year, improving their play & out for orange blood.

Tigers better be on top of their game..plus Coots have been stingy with allowing & getting turn-overs which will be a big factor due to the noise & pressure.

Gut eR Done TiGERS & Jeep ROCKING!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've got 3 or 4 players who could play for Clemson.

Nov 22, 2017, 11:40 AM

Two of those are hurt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Re: They've got 3 or 4 players who could play for Clemson.

Nov 22, 2017, 11:43 AM

Well supposedly Syracuse only has about four 4-star players on their entire team and we still got ambushed, so I'm not taking anything for granted in this one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They've got 3 or 4 players who could play for Clemson.

Nov 22, 2017, 11:48 AM

Syracuse was a mental loss with an injured QB. Anyone who can't see that either hasn't seen a lot of football or hasn't learned much from what they have seen. I firmly believe that the coots have the full attention of a superior team that is as healthy as they have been since the beginning of the season. The coots are not going to be happy with the outcome of this one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Emotion can only carry you so far in a game ....

Nov 22, 2017, 11:42 AM

typically, talent takes over.

While the coots have a few talented players, we have a talented team. If we hold onto the ball, we should have no problem winning.

But, I wasn't worried about playing Syracuse, either, so ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama

Nov 22, 2017, 11:45 AM

Bill I will be quite honest with you here. I think that a much less talented team is putting the pressure on themselves. I believe that mentally they are playing into our hands in a game that the only real advantage they have is in their homefield advantage. They do not match up well when you break things down. The X factor for them would be their ability to create turnovers. I believe this game will have a similar outcome to 2004. Revenge will be on their minds but the better athletes are wearing the paw. This will be a game in which we physically wear them down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Thx SMACK...

Nov 22, 2017, 11:47 AM

I needed that pep talk! You're right! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama

Nov 22, 2017, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Have to admit I'm more nervous beating the inspired Coots in WillieB than I was with Bama ]

Thanks for talking LBB off the ledge. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

We will have to turn the ball over multiple times and

Nov 22, 2017, 3:27 PM

... and bust numerous coverages to lose this game.

Stupid penalties at critical times too.

If we just play a reasoably clean game re: turnovers, penalties, and bad coverage, we win handily.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We match up really well with them***

Nov 22, 2017, 3:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,209
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic