Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone recv their IPTAY CFP tickets yet thru the app?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Has anyone recv their IPTAY CFP tickets yet thru the app?

Jan 1, 2019, 1:47 PM

My confidence level is low on this working as intended.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone recv their IPTAY CFP tickets yet thru the app?

Jan 1, 2019, 1:50 PM

Yes, but only about an hour ago. Reset password on both Ticketmaster and cfp option...so not sure which one worked but tix are there...but no barcode for 2 days it says

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 1:59 PM

how do you reset password?

I used to have two accounts showing. Now only ticketmaster. I can see the parking pass that I bought thru ticket master, but no tickets. When I try to login into the "College Football Playoff Manager) It wont accept my credentials, or give me a way to change them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 2:24 PM

It's a clunky app. I just kind of lucked through it. I think that you click on the arrow, it logs you out, then you click to log into a CFP account. There will be a forgot password link. You put in your email address. Then go to email and click on the link. The app will prompt you to create a new password for CFP. It will then recognize you have a Ticketmaster account and will prompt you to link it. The password requirements are different for each login. It took me a couple of tries to be able to make it work. Once I linked the accounts I could see my tickets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 3:23 PM

Does anyone have a sense if they are all released at once or if Iptay is working the transfer IPTAY member to IPTAY member?

***SOLUTION***

Jan 1, 2019, 3:07 PM

Finally!!

This is the link to create or reset your CFP account.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/cfbplayoff/

I used it in Dallas but exported the tickets to

Jan 1, 2019, 3:25 PM

“Wallet” on my IPhone. Worked fine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if you are using tickets provided by an IPTAY member?

Jan 1, 2019, 3:45 PM

Or what about those who are going to try to sell their tickets because they can't go?

How does that transfer work? Can you download and print?

Re: What if you are using tickets provided by an IPTAY member?

Jan 1, 2019, 4:38 PM

Same question for me....

Re: What if you are using tickets provided by an IPTAY member?

Jan 1, 2019, 4:46 PM [ in reply to What if you are using tickets provided by an IPTAY member? ]

There will be a send button where you will be able to email your ticket to the buyer

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Upper Deck $475 or $445 per seat?***

Jan 1, 2019, 4:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Upper Deck $475 or $445 per seat?***

Jan 1, 2019, 5:01 PM

The price thru IPTAY was $475

Jan 1, 2019, 5:09 PM

Anybody got a phone number to call? I can't get the #### App to work!

Jan 1, 2019, 5:26 PM

This is the message I got through their virtual assistant today at 05:21 PMToday
Thank you for your patience as we complete the upload process for your mobile tickets. Tickets will be transferable and/or ready to post for resale soon.

Jan 1, 2019, 5:47 PM

Just got an email from iptay saying the tickets are available on the app, but I do not see them. Anyone just have the tickets show up on the app?

Jan 1, 2019, 5:53 PM

I’m in the same boat as you. I don’t see mine either.

Jan 1, 2019, 7:26 PM

I had to uninstall and do a fresh install for them to show up. CFP account email lined up with what IPTAY has for me, so that's probably important too.

Before I did the reinstall, I was stuck with a frozen refresh spinner when I went to the Tickets portion of the App. Just lovely!

Jan 1, 2019, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Upper Deck $475 or $445 per seat?*** ]

Yes, I’ve spent about four hours on hold and on the phone talking to people at IPTAY and the CFB play off app. It would not even allow me to set up an account. Call 469-706-9010 and ask them to walk you through the sign-up process. A nice lady did it for me about two hours ago and stayed on while I transferred my tickets to a friend for his use. It says that some tickets will not be available for one day 19 hours and 22 seconds as it did in my case. However I was still able to transfer him him for tickets and he has received them .

Yes. They showed up around 5:00 PM ET today.

Jan 1, 2019, 6:43 PM

I had to create a CFB account that is separate from my Ticketmaster account.

Re: Yes. They showed up around 5:00 PM ET today.

Jan 1, 2019, 7:03 PM

I don’t even see anywhere on that site where you can create an account. I see where someone posted the account manager link above, but (and maybe it’s because I’m on mobile?) I see nowhere where I can create anything.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic