Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone else noticed Bill Self has put on a lot of weight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 101

Has anyone else noticed Bill Self has put on a lot of weight

Mar 20, 2018, 12:27 PM

lately? Brad's gonna run circles around him, albeit they will need to be really big circles

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I don’t think that’s Bill

Mar 20, 2018, 12:36 PM

Self’s best angle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I hate to 'go there' with a pig of his daughter, but

Mar 20, 2018, 12:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

defensivetackleu should be along any minute now***

Mar 20, 2018, 12:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Hook a brutha up.***

Mar 20, 2018, 12:46 PM [ in reply to I hate to 'go there' with a pig of his daughter, but ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Check your tmale

Mar 20, 2018, 12:47 PM

twice before sending

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

THAT'S SOMEONE'S CHUBBY DAUGHTER!!***

Mar 20, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to I hate to 'go there' with a pig of his daughter, but ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

dtu wood hit

Mar 20, 2018, 12:42 PM

a girl that size

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Has anyone else noticed Bill Self has put on a lot of weight

Mar 20, 2018, 1:12 PM

If he puts on any more he'll be beside him SELF .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Why? Why would he do that?

Mar 20, 2018, 1:20 PM

I don't get it.

I think their AD must have a fat fetish...

Mar 20, 2018, 1:35 PM

https://goo.gl/images/9AwsFf

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pretty sure even bob can put...

Mar 20, 2018, 1:54 PM

two and two together here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DAYUM, kansas women are MUFUGLY***

Mar 20, 2018, 1:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

He's lost some weight since this pig...

Mar 20, 2018, 2:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Comparatively - he's now waffer thin . . . .***

Mar 20, 2018, 2:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: He's lost some weight since this pig...

Mar 20, 2018, 2:35 PM [ in reply to He's lost some weight since this pig... ]

I didn't recognize him with his mustache.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's lost some weight since this pig...you guys are

Mar 20, 2018, 3:34 PM

turrible. Fat chance you'll change though and reduce this activity. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get your facts straight, this picture is misleading.

Mar 20, 2018, 3:40 PM

That was from years ago. Here is a picture from this morning of him trying to scout our basketball program. He kept calling the other person pictured "Brad" and asked him for "his secrets." Turns out it was his actually his dad dressed for work and this is how Bill Self, ironically found out that Brad Brownell was his real father.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone else noticed Bill Self has put on a lot of weight

Mar 20, 2018, 3:44 PM

Keep your chins up , Bill .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He beat the AIDS. He is looking good.*****

Mar 20, 2018, 3:46 PM

Man, he really does look better with a toupèe!

Mar 20, 2018, 3:53 PM

Those Kansas twisters are killers with the hair pieces!

~JKB

Replies: 20
| visibility 101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic