Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 984

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mar 17, 2015, 10:56 AM

Sláinte

From Itty Bitty Short Legs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

P.S. Here is IBSL kissing the Blarney Stone

Mar 17, 2015, 11:02 AM
ph-10285.jpg(896.7 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mar 17, 2015, 11:03 AM

Little stubby toes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2015, 11:05 AM

My birthday is March 22, my daughters is march 21 and my wife's is march 29 th.

I forgot and didn't wear any green today...

Mar 17, 2015, 11:03 AM

oops

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Just pin...

Mar 17, 2015, 11:09 AM

some $20s on your shirt!
Go Tigers!!

Lucky Green Feet

Mar 17, 2015, 11:04 AM

Will surprise many to know I was knot born in Janaury

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Smiling eyes and

Mar 17, 2015, 11:07 AM

The Rising of the Moon to ya!
If you're Irish you'll get it (and today we're all Irish).
Go Tigers!!

St. Patrick had a ministry in Ireland

Mar 17, 2015, 11:42 AM

This day was setup to honor him for starting Christian churches and leading people to know
the saving Grace of Jesus Christ....It has nothing to do with luck which is not real but everything
to do with the Grace of God.

Yes, I agree. But, it can be fun, too.

Mar 17, 2015, 11:44 AM

Although I do not promote drunkenness and debauchery.

That's ok

Mar 17, 2015, 11:46 AM

just means there's more of it for the rest of us

;)

On a very serious note ...

Mar 17, 2015, 11:54 AM

I had a very sobering experience that got me to quit drinking, except for about six per year.

When I was 25 or 26, I woke up one morning after getting drunk the night before, looked out of my apartment window at my car parked in its spot, knowing I driven home, but did not remember any of the drive home (about 10-15 miles). I thanked God that I didn't kill myself or anyone else.

Plus, when I was drinking, I was a very bitter person. Now, I am just grumpy.

Peace.

jack probably appreciates your pushing away the evil brew

Mar 17, 2015, 11:58 AM

more than he will ever know?

;)

stay skrong den.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was gonna say something about him and ibwg

Mar 17, 2015, 11:59 AM

getting together for a nice cup of tea, but that might come off as insensitive, and that would pain me

;)

^^^ RA'd

Mar 17, 2015, 12:04 PM

'cause I prefer coffee.

I gave you a point even though you lost me

Mar 17, 2015, 12:03 PM [ in reply to jack probably appreciates your pushing away the evil brew ]

somewhere in that post, unless you are talking about our Hall of Shame coach. :)

Re: I gave you a point even though you lost me

Mar 17, 2015, 12:05 PM

;)

happy st pat's day '89.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So now we know which character you'll play in the upcoming

Mar 17, 2015, 11:59 AM [ in reply to On a very serious note ... ]

T-net performance of "Snow White"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I can also play the parts of the two lesser-known dwarves

Mar 17, 2015, 12:02 PM

Whiny and Gripey.

Mar 17, 2015, 11:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH3dkAgczeY&list=PL3htXDXuYXgqFQuqyAhelOF6mh8xDoDII&feature=player_detailpage

I have an Irish version to this story... No kilt, tho....***

Mar 17, 2015, 6:34 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 984
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic