Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had a coot fan tell me today that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 4,430

Had a coot fan tell me today that

Jan 27, 2019, 2:58 PM

“Being a gamecock is a lot like erectile dysfunction. We brag and talk about what we have and what we’re gonna do, and then when it’s time to perform we get all excited only to be disappointed!”

I told him I’d have to take his word for it but that sounded about right!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had a coot fan tell me today that

Jan 27, 2019, 3:02 PM

They need osterine.

Jan 27, 2019, 5:36 PM

Well, sort of. Dizzy Dean used to say it ain't bragging if you can do it. The issue I have always had with the SC crowd is that they bragged without having much to be proud of and threatened what they were going to do without having the players or coach or history to make anyone think they would really be able to do it and not mess it up somehow. (See leaving the ACC, see Jim Carlen saying he would run us out of the state, see 1984 vs Navy, see what happened quickly with the 5-bomb, see Eddie Fogler, see any number of basketball coaches, and so on.) If they indeed had a trophy case to prove it, anywhere other than baseball (to an extent), then you might could tolerate some of the boasting. Otherwise they just sound like the little brother who complains that whatever you got was gotten because of favoritism or illegally. As a fan base they mirror their rooster mascot better than almost any other school, a chicken screaming because he thought he caused the sunrise. Heaven help us if they ever win the SEC or a Big 6 bowl game. There will be signs and billboards in every hamlet in the state and have flashing lights at the state lines!

Jan 27, 2019, 6:36 PM

That is why I never had a problem with Prime time, Neon Deion Sanders. He ran his mouth constantly, but his behind always cashed the checks his mouth wrote.

So they admit they are limp c0cks?

Jan 27, 2019, 6:32 PM

Sounds right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except that even someone with ED

Jan 27, 2019, 6:35 PM

can have more than 5 successful seasons in 125 years.

Replies: 5
| visibility 4,430
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic