Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great fans
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Great fans

Oct 6, 2015, 8:40 AM

I'm a Notre Dame fan who spent last weekend in Clemson and attended the game. I have to give a huge shout out to all the Clemson fans I met. I've been to away games at Tennessee, Penn State, Pitt, Syracuse, Boston College and Miami. Clemson is at the top of the list for best experience. In our RV lot Jack, Beth, Darryl and Dana fed us fantastic food from a food trailer the likes of which I've never seen. Never did cook for ourselves or go to a restaurant - every meal for 2 days was with them. And they absolutely refused to accept any money to defray the cost. We were their guests. AT 6:30 Sat morning I stopped to ask someone where I could get a good picture of the empty stadium and he had me hop in his truck and took me to the perfect spot. Joggers going by wished the Irish luck. I stopped in a restaurant early Sat morning hoping to get a cup of coffee. They weren't open yet but Ray the owner had me sit at the bar while he put on a pot just for me. Spent about an hour there as Ray and I solved the world's problems. During the game the Clemson fans were fun to talk to and fist bump with. Clemson is now my second favorite team. You folks know how to do it right. Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic