Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got to get off my chest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Got to get off my chest

Nov 13, 2018, 5:00 PM

So I read this article hoping to wish KB2 well, but then he digressed into insinuations that he was lied to and misled by the staff at Clemson. I find this to be the highest case of hypocrisy that I have EVER seen. So his complaint is that he waited his turn and did everything asked of him but was demoted so that a “newer” player (obviously it’s more talent) could play- but isn’t that EXACTLY what he is going to do to every QB on the roster WHEREVER he goes. Then to try and save his ego by making claims that he was lied to is just the epitome of hypocrisy and sour grapes. I pulled hard for KB2 when he was here, wished him nothing but the best in his future endeavors but to throw innuendos such as this at probably the coaching staff with the highest integrity is just petty and wrong. There, now I can get back to enjoying the greatest group of seniors ever and 5 games to NC#3!

http://247sports.com/Article/Kelly-Bryant-transfer-update-Arkansas-Auburn-Miami-North-Carolina-124670564/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got to get off my chest

Nov 13, 2018, 5:03 PM

Who is Kelly Bryant?

I agree - it's time to quit talking about him completely.***

Nov 13, 2018, 5:15 PM

ole noodle arm

Nov 13, 2018, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Got to get off my chest ]

That's how I'm going to refer to him

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 5:10 PM

Now that you got that off your chest, why don't you tell him that in person?

Nov 13, 2018, 5:15 PM

What will really be funny is when lands where ever and can’t beat out the existing talent or incoming freshmen- which is a real possibility.

Nov 13, 2018, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Got to get off my chest ]

leftie said:

Now that you got that off your chest, why don't you tell him that in person?

Are you 12??? Or just a ##### 24/7?

Four letters, Leftie

Nov 13, 2018, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Got to get off my chest ]

BTFO!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lied to?

Nov 13, 2018, 5:12 PM

Everyone even remotely close to Clemson Football knew he would eventually be demoted at some point this season...How could he not know this??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 5:40 PM

Sorry, I hold no animosity toward the kid. He needs PT to possibly pave a path to the NFL and he knew his PT was going to dwindle at CU. I'll chalk his initial comments to the Gville News up to youth and butthurt. I thank him for his commitment to us while he was here and dang, he did give us some exciting moments.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 13, 2018, 7:16 PM

He needs to change positions to play in the nfl. He’s a helluva athlete.... not nfl caliber QB

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Nov 13, 2018, 5:40 PM

He exposed his true colors weeks ago. Not seeing why this is some sort of surprise. Typical KB since the rug got snatched from him. I trust the coaches. Also, the Zack Smith debacle in the next article in the link was a much better read. Going after the Herman’s now. Should be interesting down the road.

You're reading into what he actually said.

Nov 13, 2018, 6:24 PM

Of course some always will.

Nov 13, 2018, 6:28 PM

Completely agree. Also I hate that his inner circle lied to him and has him believing he can play QB in the NFL. You cannot make it in the NFL as a running QB with very little arm tallent. He did what was best for him and will have to live with his decision.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly just feel bad for him

Nov 13, 2018, 6:29 PM

He could have stayed in Clemson and run down the hill with his teammates, have been a part of the greatest sr class in history mentored TL and cemented a legacy, parted ways with grace.

Instead, he burned bridges and continues to risk his future relationships with those who should be his best friends, those who would cheer him on and encourage him ... even if he left after the season for another school.

It's really just a shame.

I feel no anger for KB ... just pity.

How many of us have had a chance to be a part of something so grand ... even a small supporting part? He could have stayed, never played another down for the Tigers and then moved on with blessings and no regrets. There will be plenty of takers come December and January for his services so why the rush?

It's just a shame and I feel sorry for him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: I honestly just feel bad for him

Nov 13, 2018, 8:28 PM

Well said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps we all need to recognize something

Nov 13, 2018, 6:38 PM

None of us know what KB really thinks.

None of us know what KB was told or hinted at, or led to believe. If he feels he was lied to why do you think it is he that is wrong? Maybe people could have been more honest with him, more direct, and so on.

I don't know why he feels as he does but he does feel that way and our opinions matter none. I certainly question his aptitude for the NFL and given what has transpired whether he can handle just how cold the NFL is in terms of personnel decisions. But that's his challenge, not mine.

In other words - let it go. Not your issue, it is his.

Who else is gonna laugh if he transfers somewhere

Nov 13, 2018, 7:10 PM

Nov 13, 2018, 7:26 PM

Man I wish this would have turned out differently , wish Kelly would have made a decision to stick with the team . He did a lot of good things in a Clemson uniform … for the Clemson community .
I just wish him the best in his life .
I don't fault a 22 year old kid for making what most would consider a poor decision . I made them by the boatloads at that age , also said a lot of things out of youthful emotion that after some growth I wished I hadn't . I hope he succeeds elsewhere .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 13, 2018, 10:56 PM

No Chest XRay needed for me! He was given an opportunity to Redshirt and stay with the team. He decided that was not an Option for him, so I wish him all the Best for next year and in the NFL. I just hope he gets good sound advice for his Senior Year if he makes it to the NFL!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic