Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good — Brad is still on the way out..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 798

Good — Brad is still on the way out..

Jan 11, 2020, 6:12 PM

At almost a $3 million salary/yr, and just over $400k buyout to part ways we are losing money. Only a real bad AD wouldn’t see that...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good — Brad is still on the way out..

Jan 11, 2020, 6:13 PM

Sadly I think it's come to hoping for that, even for the most positive fan

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 9:34 PM

Brad's not going anywhere. Brad is an excellent basketball coach with some good young talent this year and his best recruiting class coming in next season. Brad is here and we are better for it. Go Brad! Go Tiger basketball

Jan 11, 2020, 9:54 PM

LOL, that's a pretty liberal use of the term "excellent". Excellent coaches reach the NCAA tournament every year, Good coaches make it almost every year, average coaches make it every 2-3 years. Brad is lukewarm mediocre at best even when measured by the most liberal standards of success.

Beating a generationally bad UNC-CH doesn't extend his contract.

TIL we have had a bunch of below average coaches***

Jan 11, 2020, 9:59 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Good — Brad is still on the way out.. ]

Brad is an excellent basketball coach. And he will be back next season. There have been many below par UNC teams that other Clemson coaches were not able to defeat in Chapel Hill. But you are definitely entitled to your opinion. I stand by mine. I believe many more people in the profession with great familiarity to college basketball coaching would agree with mine. But carry on. And enjoy watching Brad coach Clemson basketball the next few years. Good day

Our AD isn’t firing the all time winningest head coach in Clemson men’s basketball history

Jan 11, 2020, 10:04 PM

who is the only coach to beat UNC in Chapel Hill, just a couple of years removed from one of our best seasons in program history, with our best recruiting class in over a decade coming in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

He is stacking up the milestones***

Jan 11, 2020, 10:08 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 10:13 PM

Not sorry at all that you are dead wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 798
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic