Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good read on Trayvon Mullen.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,366

Good read on Trayvon Mullen.

Mar 22, 2019, 9:12 AM

https://www.independentmail.com/story/sports/college/clemson/2019/03/22/ex-clemson-football-star-trayvon-mullen-gets-advice-lamar-jackson/3199763002/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good read on Trayvon Mullen.

Mar 22, 2019, 9:35 AM

A 3 part story, pretty nice. He really seems like a great young man and I hope he does well in the NFL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6'1" 200 lbs. with 4.4 speed? Big enough to play safety.

Mar 22, 2019, 9:46 AM

Practiced every day against the best wideouts and quarterbacks in the country. Dominated Alabama's great wideouts. That sounds like a guy who should be the first secondary player off the board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

man, these days thats on the small side for a S

Mar 22, 2019, 10:25 AM

corners are now 200 instead of 180 and safeties are now like 220 instead of 200.

exceptions of course, but to me more important than his weight is his build. He's built like a corner and moves like a corner.

Not really. Lamarcus Joyner, Eric Berry, Eric Weddle,

Mar 22, 2019, 10:36 AM

Ha Ha Clinton Dix,, Malcolm Jenkins, DJ Swearinger, Glover Quin, Reggie Nelson, Kurt Coleman, Antoine Bethea,...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's the #3 CB at best from everything I've heard

Mar 22, 2019, 10:49 AM [ in reply to 6'1" 200 lbs. with 4.4 speed? Big enough to play safety. ]

Greedy Williams (LSU) and Byron Murphy (Washington) are almost certainly going ahead of him. Deandre Baker probably would've also but he didn't have a great combine and apparently hasn't interviewed well. He still could though as his film is really good. There are also two guys, one from Penn State and one from Temple, that have been rising quickly.

Mullen hopefully goes in round 2 as the 3rd corner taken, but i think round 3 is possible.

didn't the guy from Temple start out at Charleston Southern

Mar 22, 2019, 3:05 PM

or somewhere in-state?

Apparently he played at Presbyterian for 3 years before

Mar 24, 2019, 10:12 AM

transferring. +1, I didn't know that.

"Abdurrahman "Rock" Ya-Sin was not highly regarded coming out of Southwest DeKalb High School in Decatur, Georgia. The former two-time All-Region pick in football and two-time state champion wrestler signed with FCS program Presbyterian College, where he played in 11 games as a true freshman (two starts, 15 tackles, two pass breakups). Ya-Sin started 11 games his sophomore campaign (31 tackles, two for loss, nine pass breakups) and then became a first-team All-Big South performer in 2017, making 45 tackles, intercepting five passes, and breaking up eight others in 11 starts. He transferred to Temple as a graduate student for the 2018 season and immediately showed he had the talent to excel at the FBS level. Ya-Sin was a first-team All-American Athletic Conference selection as a senior, leading the Owls with 12 pass breakups to go along with 47 tackles, two for loss, and two interceptions. He did not play in Temple's bowl game, presumably to prepare for the NFL Draft."

Good read, he should get picked on 2nd day of the draft.***

Mar 24, 2019, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,366
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic