»
Topic: Good Win for the Deacs,but...
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 9, 2018 8:07 AM by: lightbulbbill®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Good Win for the Deacs,but...

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 11:06 PM

still at 5-5 have got to win one of their last two games to be Bowl eligible as they play Pitt in Winston Salem and Duke in Durham

Re: Good Win for the Deacs,but...

[2]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 11:19 PM

As much as I like to rub it in for the woofies, ain't sure it is good for us. I doubt it is really bad, just does not move the needle in our direction and somewhat assists the nonsense of punditry that ACC is garbage. ACC ain't as good as usual, but neither is 90% of the SEC. What has happened is Clemson and Bamer have sucked the oxygen out of the opportunities for other confernce teams. Does not mean the other teams are bad or good, but just not as good, and it certainly does not mean LSU is 7 with two bad losses either.

[2]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 11:20 PM

We win out it doesn't matter, we aren't UCF...

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 9, 2018 12:12 AM

The ACC beats up on itself just like the SEC beats up on itself. The problem is MIA, VT, FSU sucking. Those 3 being ###### is the problem

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 11:54 PM

Wasn’t half their team hurt when we played them? I don’t think that would have affected our game, but it could have made the difference in this game with everyone bsck

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

For Clemson the EYE Test is the Bingo Moment!

Posted: Nov 9, 2018 8:07 AM

And we’re a shoo-in.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 Tickets,North stands, Section K row LL seats 5 and 7,row MM seats 9and 11, seats are behind each o...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1389 people have read this post