Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Goat #12 talking about Goat #4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,464

Goat #12 talking about Goat #4

Aug 16, 2017, 3:52 PM

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/897869027544092674

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brady is great but he ain't no:

Aug 16, 2017, 3:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brady is great but he ain't no:

Aug 16, 2017, 3:57 PM

Take that back. I'll down vote you so hard.

Aug 16, 2017, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Brady is great but he ain't no: ]

Lol....seriously? Didn't realize Rodgers had more SB wins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he said GOAT not most SB wins. Terry Bradshaw is

Aug 16, 2017, 4:00 PM

2nd in SB wins and he ain't the 2nd best QB of all-time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2017, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Brady is great but he ain't no: ]

You have mental issues if you think Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady

Switch teams and would the Packers have 5 SB

Aug 16, 2017, 4:01 PM

wins. Of course not.

I generally like your posts Joseph but disagree on this

Aug 16, 2017, 4:07 PM

Rodgers has been afforded a much better cast of receivers over the years than Brady has. Brady takes no name receivers and makes them very good. Not a Pats fan, but it would be very hard to argue #12 in blue isn't the GOAT.

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

But Rodgers has had no run game or D that is close

Aug 16, 2017, 4:17 PM

to the Patriots. Plus, Rodgers has turned many average NFL receivers into stars. My initial post above was flippant and I don't consider Rodgers the GOAT YET, but think he is a better overall QB than Brady.

Re: But Rodgers has had no run game or D that is close

Aug 16, 2017, 4:22 PM

More talented physically? Yes, sure. He's faster, has a better arm, is just a better athlete. More talented as a complete QB--mentally, wins-wise, as a motivator, knowledge of the game, etc.? I disagree.

Aug 16, 2017, 4:54 PM [ in reply to But Rodgers has had no run game or D that is close ]

Pats have not always had a great running game. As kendall said, Rodgers may be a better athlete, but much like Jordan/Bird/Montana - Brady has that "it" factor that makes players great.

Aug 16, 2017, 4:56 PM [ in reply to But Rodgers has had no run game or D that is close ]

To play devils advocate on strong arms, Favre had a better arm than Rodgers. Who is the better between those two? I'd say it's debatable.

Sorry to TD you. On phone. Meant to

Aug 16, 2017, 5:19 PM

Hit TU. I think Rodgers TD pass to interception radio is much better than Favre"s was and may be the best of all time.

Re: Sorry to TD you. On phone. Meant to

Aug 16, 2017, 10:29 PM

No problem - I've done the same by accident. Brett Favre, along with Marino, both threw a lot of interceptions. Think they are both top 5 all time in yards/TD passes/interceptions. Dan Marino was the best pure passer ever, imo. Arm strength/quick release - he was a magician in the pocket, but it doesn't make him the best QB ever.

I wasn't aware of A. Rodger's TD to INT ratio. Link?

This is simply amazing:

Aug 17, 2017, 8:55 AM

Aaron Rodgers will be first QB with 300 TDs before 100 interceptions
Posted by Michael David Smith on July 6, 2017, 10:43 AM EDT
AP

Ten players in NFL history have thrown 300 or more touchdown passes. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is poised to become the 11th — and the first to do so before throwing 100 interceptions.

As noted by Elisha Twerski, Rodgers needs three touchdown passes to become the 11th player in NFL history with 300. The other 10 quarterbacks averaged 171 interceptions before throwing their 300th touchdown. Rodgers has thrown 72 interceptions.

Here’s a look at how many interceptions each of the other 10 quarterbacks with 300 touchdown passes had thrown at the time they got No. 300:

Peyton Manning is the NFL’s all-time leader with 539 career touchdown passes. He had 152 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Brett Favre threw 508 career touchdown passes. He had 175 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Drew Brees has 465 career touchdown passes. He had 154 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Tom Brady has 456 career touchdown passes. He had 115 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Dan Marino threw 420 career touchdown passes. He had 169 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Fran Tarkenton threw 342 career touchdown passes. He had 219 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Eli Manning has 320 career touchdown passes. He had 205 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Philip Rivers has 314 career touchdown passes. He had 146 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

Ben Roethlisberger has 301 career touchdown passes. He had 160 interceptions when he threw his 300th touchdown.

John Elway retired with exactly 300 career touchdown passes and 226 career interceptions.

With just 115 interceptions at the time he threw touchdown No. 300, Brady had the fewest picks of anyone to reach the mark. Rodgers will throw No. 300 with about 40 fewer interceptions than Brady had.

Pats and Chesseboys are both trash teams but

Aug 16, 2017, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Brady is great but he ain't no: ]

Brady>Rogers and it's not close

*scoreboardwins butheirtrash*

Thats Great.***

Aug 16, 2017, 3:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Expecting a quote from Andy Headen......SMH***

Aug 16, 2017, 5:25 PM

Replies: 17