Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Go back and watch last season's games and KB will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Go back and watch last season's games and KB will

Sep 25, 2018, 6:51 AM

Obviously stand out as a qb still learning BUT he made us on offense in many ways!! Some of his runs were downright remarkable. So we're his passes. Many don't know how we have KB to thank to a small degree for the massive return of our DL. The man is a natural born leader. The team loves playing for him.
It took the best qb in the country in this class to move him from the starter and that says a LOT. I thank God for KB and his toughness!
I agree it's time to turn the reigns over to TL but keep KB involved in this offense in some capacity! That will help the team immensely!
Please don't put KB down on here. He deserves so much better. Ty

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go back and watch last season's games and KB will

Sep 25, 2018, 6:57 AM

Anyone remarking with negativity about Kelly Bryant is either a troll or a person who really doesn't love Clemson football . The kid is a great person and has and will continue to give 110% to this University .
He's 16-2 as a starter. I don't know how spoiled some of these folks are that denigrate KB , but you have to look at what he has done here .
He isn't done either , he will continue to find ways to help Clemson obtain its goals in 2018 .

Go Tigers ... every one of them !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Once again well put Tigerdug! Very well put!

Sep 25, 2018, 7:07 AM

You should have your own blog or vlog if you don't already! Your comments are always appreciated and well thought out. Ty for contributing!

Go Tigers-all of them!! (I love it)

Agree completely

Sep 25, 2018, 7:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Go back and watch last season's games and KB will ]

KB is a true Tiger and a credit to the university.
And he has plenty left to do on the field this year!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone who would dis KB is just

Sep 25, 2018, 7:04 AM

not a good person.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Haven’t once dissed him on here

Sep 25, 2018, 7:09 AM

I think some people just take anything that isn’t glowing positivity as bashing when it just isn’t. Saying that TL can open up the offensive playcalling and provide us a passing threat that KB can’t isn’t bashing Kelly, it’s just a statement of fact. Kelly still deserves PT in my opinion and I’m thankful for everything he’s done for Clemson and the leadership and class he’s shown when so many others probably couldn’t have handled being in another QB battle after going 12-2 and winning the ACC the year before.

Some comments were worse than that. No

Sep 25, 2018, 7:22 AM

snowflake here. I think you're making assumptions without all the facts. I'm not going to restate them but they're out there. Some were very critical to the point Hunter Renfrow responded through the media how KB reads the comments and they aren't useful for anyone.

Re: Go back and watch last season's games and KB will

Sep 25, 2018, 7:15 AM

Kelly will still play... Starting TL and allowing him to spread the ball around the field will set the stage for Kelly to come in, pound the ball in the second half.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic