Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Go C0cks!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,251

Go C0cks!!!!!

Jun 14, 2014, 8:44 AM

Smh

Their ignorant fan base really... No seriously, they realllly think they are elite now!! Just get into a discussion with one of them. No way Clemson is ever again going to beat them!

I guess all that McDonalds fryer oil has gone to their head like Meth!!

Go Tigers!!! - ALL IN

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go C0cks!!!!!

Jun 14, 2014, 10:14 AM

To HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't listen to local sports talk in cooterville

Jun 14, 2014, 10:45 AM

I remember when one of the Scar "insiders" came on to talk about the forseeable future of the football program and he said, and I quote, "You can go ahead and write down Scar for at least 10 wins or more a year. That's a given now." Double digit wins is hard for everybody. No team should consider that a given.

But yeah, people around here seem to forget Connor Shaw is gone. And I don't believe the "Dylan Thompson is a proven qb" b.s. either. Wondering how overconfident they will get before the Auburn game? The Monday after that game might actually be must listen radio.

~JKB

Re: Can't listen to local sports talk in cooterville

Jun 14, 2014, 11:12 AM

If Aubarn beats the coots and I believe they will. On coot radio here in cootlumbia will first say that Aubarn is the best team in the country. The second thing will be that Clemson can't beat Aubarn either. Everything they do is compared to Clemson and what Clemson can and can't do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't listen to local sports talk in cooterville

Jun 14, 2014, 11:26 AM

Now ^^^that^^^ was spot on sir! ;)

they will drop one or two before us....probably auburn...

Jun 14, 2014, 11:30 AM

And uf...or ut...or missouri....then lose to us and their bowl. We will see how good they feel aftet a little slide.

Re: they will drop one or two before us....probably auburn...

Jun 14, 2014, 11:53 AM

I think they lose to TAMU in the opener.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 14, 2014, 12:01 PM

If they loose to A&M then look out for Easr carolina. I don't think ECU wins but they have a great returning QB along w a lot o starters coming back from a team that was good last year. Beat every other NC team they played.

Again I don't think they will hang for 4 QTs but if overlooked they could catch them by surprise.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2014, 12:17 PM

Of course the Tigers have serious uphill climbs in two of their first three games, right? Then they come home to face UNC and UL. The UGA game should be a very good barometer on which direction the Tiger's season will be heading. Maybe Dabo can pull that "greatness" out of 'em very early.

Jun 14, 2014, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: they will drop one or two before us....probably auburn... ]

I don't think there is much dispute that Auburn is our toughest game this coming year, disagree on TAMU. That may well be a two touchdown game. Vegas says 9.5.

You pretty much know what Georgia and Auburn have so I rank them our two toughest.

Not sure about you and Florida, so those are our next two toughest. Both yours and Florida's offenses have questions. Both defenses are good.

we'll see, but A&M may be in the third group

You'll understand better after Clemson spays da' Dawgs.***

Jun 14, 2014, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll understand better after Clemson spays da' Dawgs.***

Jun 14, 2014, 2:42 PM

big game for sure. We will learn a lot, even for an early game. Since we get them 2 weeks after you play them, you are right, we'll have a pretty good idea.

i could see sc lose only to auburn and cu...

Jun 14, 2014, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: they will drop one or two before us....probably auburn... ]

All depends on how uf improves on offense. this may be sc year to not drop a sure win. I just fugure things will go about like have for both teams ovet all. I say sc and cu both win at least 10. Both play three big games. First line of business should be to win all others....then win two of three...this could get us in final 4.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,251
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic