»
Topic: Gilliam has been one of my favorite pitchers
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 26, 2018 1:14 AM by: Morris24
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Gilliam has been one of my favorite pitchers

Posted: Feb 24, 2018 7:05 PM

since that one game (last year?) when he showed up in relief (first time I ever saw him) and won a great game for us and he had a ton of passion and throwing his arms around and stuff after he struck somebody out and he was so fun to watch. Love that guy! And what a fastball, 94 MPH!?

When he's on he can make batters look silly.***

Posted: Feb 24, 2018 8:11 PM

Re: Gilliam has been one of my favorite pitchers

Posted: Feb 24, 2018 8:21 PM

That was awesome when he did that vs scar but honestly Gilliam is way overhyped. Will blow multiple games this year before it’s all said and done

[3]
Posted: Feb 24, 2018 10:24 PM

Speaking of blowing stuff .

2018 white level member

DB23

Posted: Feb 25, 2018 9:08 AM

Blah blah blah dug

[1]
Posted: Feb 25, 2018 9:02 AM

Gotta admit though. His curve ball is nas ssssssty

Posted: Feb 25, 2018 9:07 AM

Very nasty. It’s literally breaks so much and he throws it so much that ACC hitters will hit him. Happened last year he was terrible

[3]
Posted: Feb 25, 2018 9:55 AM

By the second half of last year his fastball was down from 94 to around 87. I don’t know if he was injured or his arm was just worn out, but his fastball was slow and flat. Add that to him only having two pitches and that equals getting shelled. Hopefully his arm holds up this year, because with a 94 mph fastball, his supposedly improved change up (we haven’t seen much of it yet) and his nasty hook, he can dominate college hitters.

Posted: Feb 25, 2018 12:39 PM

Tools are there but he has to pitch instead of throw. Location location location. Owen Griffith will help us too I think

Posted: Feb 26, 2018 1:14 AM

Tools are there but he has to pitch instead of throw. Location location location. Owen Griffith will help us too I think

As long as Gilliam stays healthy he will be just fine, Dead why you gotta he so negative? Davidson was throwing errors last year doesn’t mean he’s gonna be making a ton of errors this year. It’s called improvement, Cromwell couldn’t hit for Stitt last year but guess what he’s hitting over .400 this year and is our #### 3 hole hitter. Davidson has yet to make an error he’s on fire. Just bc you struggle one season doesn’t mean you will struggle the next. Gilliam fastball curveball combo will be great. Why don’t you wait for him to blow atleast one save before you call him out.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: Section 327, Row 1, seats 33 and 34 Asking $400 for each Text or email. Electronic transfer of t...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1222 people have read this post