Topic: Georgia fan goes off on one of their players
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 15, 2018 9:35 AM by: jtiger1®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Georgia fan goes off on one of their players

[4]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 11:31 PM

This was a few years ago but I love his response. Warning, lots of profanity. https://www.redandblack.com/sports/bulldog-player-s-vent-about-reaction-to-crowell-gets-scathing/article_2b0be33a-c6c0-11e1-9696-0019bb30f31a.html

Re: Georgia fan goes off on one of their players

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 11:40 PM

This is exactly the type of speech Mark Richt's players needed. Lol

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 11:59 PM

Dang it Bobby! HAHA, Wow! I actually enjoyed that rant his pal Bobby threw out at him. It's true, these young players have no real idea of what "most" fans that support their teams go through. Which is why so many of us are so passionate.
I'm not saying by any means that many of these kids didn't come up hard or haven't struggled along the way, but who the heck hasn't in some way, shape or form? As for this Gawga player and whatever he's been through "legally", that's on him. No one forced him to be an idiot, he choice that. I agree with a school suspending or taking disciplinary action against a student athlete 110%. These students are well taken care of, given a free education & (hopefully) a platform to be exposed to the next level. Ultimately who pays for these freebee's? FANS, Fans that support the schools, that buy these tickets, that buy all this gear, fans that donate back to their alma mater.....

I LOVE THIS! KEEP EM COMING! GO TIGERS!***

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 12:11 AM

military_donation.jpg

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 8:56 AM

I am glad I took the time to read that. That was great. Thanks

2018 white level member

what year is it???!!!!***

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 9:35 AM

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: CU @ FSU game in Tallahassee. Heisman Level donor ordered tickets as soon as away game tickets went ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2199 people have read this post