Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gay gamecock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 651

Gay gamecock

Feb 22, 2014, 3:05 AM

Can someone post up the picture of the guy with the "I love my gay son" shirt? The son has a gamecock shirt on I think. Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gay gamecock

Feb 22, 2014, 8:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Gay gamecock

Feb 22, 2014, 8:52 AM

Very appropriate!

So his son knows his father loves him unconditionally. What

Feb 22, 2014, 9:03 AM

would your son, or grandson be thinking if in a similar situation. My guess is what is the quickest way to run away before my dad finds out? How can I disappear without a trace without my parents being too hurt, thereby leaving everyone and everything behind, but still worrying about his parents, or what is the least painful form of suicide?

I'm a Clemson fan through and through, but many teen lives would have been saved had they thought their father would have lived up to the example set by the man in that picture.

I would think his son would

Feb 22, 2014, 9:41 AM

know how his father felt without the two of them wearing those t-shirts.

Quite probable they were at some sort of function where

Feb 22, 2014, 10:53 AM

the theme was to show support in that manner. As for the original post in this thread, I'm sure his son knows how he feels from listening to his mouth over the years.

The man in the picture, at least in this instance, is showing that he is a great man and father.

Re: So his son knows his father loves him unconditionally. What

Feb 22, 2014, 9:47 AM [ in reply to So his son knows his father loves him unconditionally. What ]

Good God...we all make choices

Really cool ......

Feb 22, 2014, 11:08 AM

to harp on a subject such as this. Much more important things in life than other peoples preferences. Live your life.

Did you make a choice to be straight? Could you have

Feb 22, 2014, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: So his son knows his father loves him unconditionally. What ]

been otherwise based on your choosing? I didn't think so. The son had no choice as to his sexual orientation, but that is another debate. The father had a choice to support or bail on his son. He could have a life of estrangement, distance, complete separation, or even become the father of another suicide statistic.

This man chose being close to his son, showing unconditional love, remaining a part of his son's life, knowing his friends, even his son's husband and family at some point. He can still do things with his son, travel, etc. He chose his son over the whispers and snide comments from the people down the block, the next house over, or an anonymous bully on the internet.

The people that put him down may not be gay, and may not have had a gay child, but they may have a gay grandchild, nephew,niece, brother or sister. Every gay person I have ever known has had heterosexual parents.

I live in Atlanta and a sure sign that neighborhood property values are getting ready to go up is when the gays start moving in. Just ask anyone who lives in Midtown, Morningside, Virginia Highlands, Ansley, and now West highlands. They don't move in after the fact, like the open-minded and wonderful straight couples and families in these neghborhoods. The gays come in before the fact and suddenly the houses start looking sharper and getting fixed up, the yards look better, the neighborhood becomes a low crime area, and they get going with the homeowner's and condo associations and whip that area into shape. It may sound like stereotyping, but the numbers don't lie and that is exactly the pattern that has played out in Atlanta. You can ask anyone that lives in one of these neighborhoods.

At least it doesn't say "I #### my gay son"

Feb 22, 2014, 9:53 AM [ in reply to So his son knows his father loves him unconditionally. What ]

Inception levels of issues there.

Re: At least it doesn't say "I #### my gay son"

Feb 22, 2014, 1:04 PM

live & let live though, right? :)

holdupasec

The kid is wearing a I Love C-O-C-KS shirt.

Feb 22, 2014, 11:18 AM [ in reply to So his son knows his father loves him unconditionally. What ]

He isn't gay and his father knows it. It's their way of dealing with being fans of two different schools. It's a frigging joke and you morons have turned it into a political debate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The kid is wearing a I Love C-O-C-KS shirt.

Feb 22, 2014, 11:27 AM

Amen. You would think that the purple shirt might give a hint to the unsuspecting. Tigernetters love to hate. When they can't think of anything positive to say about Clemson they jump on the nearest bandwagon.

Feb 22, 2014, 11:27 AM [ in reply to The kid is wearing a I Love C-O-C-KS shirt. ]

Are you really that stupid?

Feb 22, 2014, 12:54 PM

Yes I am but I am trying hard to be like you .... hero.. kma

The son's shirt doesn't say I love c-o-c-k-s. And you are

Feb 22, 2014, 11:32 AM [ in reply to The kid is wearing a I Love C-O-C-KS shirt. ]

off on your assessment. The father is definitely supporting his gay son. Now, the son may not be a South Carolina fan at all. I know that that gays in many cities have been known to wear South Carolina shirts such as the one seen here at gay events as a joking play on words.

Of course, I could be wrong, but it is highly unlikely to be the scenario that you described.

It's funny because of the #### shirt

Feb 23, 2014, 4:23 AM

The father's shirt is fine by itself. The fact his son has the word #### on it makes it humorous. And really, being a #### is a choice. So he deserves ridicule for being one

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Hard to beat Gas Pumpers...Thanks Lane Kiffen...

Feb 23, 2014, 4:30 AM

The only positive thing you've brought to College Football.

Replies: 17
| visibility 651
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic