Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gary's uncle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Gary's uncle

Jan 31, 2016, 6:27 PM

Did he play a role in the official visit? I have not heard much about him.
I could ask the folks at TCI, and I am sure they have the inside info.

I hope to be smiling @ 1pm Wednesday

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: Gary's uncle

Jan 31, 2016, 6:28 PM

Great question! (Sorry, I have no answer).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was here this weekend, including this morning when

Jan 31, 2016, 6:31 PM

the Gary family met with Dabo. He hopes Rashan picks Clemson but I don't know how much pull he has with the decision.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when

Jan 31, 2016, 7:05 PM

My sister made a commitment to Clemson and the coaching staff that the last official visit would be at Clemson, if you know her, her word is bond. My family in NJ will make this decision, at the beginning of this process, I told her that Clemson was a school that she really needed to look at, as SEC schools started out in front. They came down for an early visit, but during a period when not a lot of people were on compus, she liked it then and after this weekend visit they both loved it, but that said my family in NJ will make that decision this coming week. I did what I could to have them take a look at the university, the coaching staff the community down here, the coaches and staff have now done there part. I have made my feelings known, but will just wait and see what happens now, but no matter what the final decision I will stand 100% behind it!

He is obviously a fine young man with a terrific family...

Jan 31, 2016, 7:15 PM

They know what is best and I trust that any decision will not be made lightly and will be the best for them. Best of luck regardless of where Rashan winds up!

Jan 31, 2016, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

Thanks for what you've done! I can't imagine the process for your family. I'm sure Jennifer will be happy when it's over. Here's to Rashan being a Tiger!! They've done the due diligence to find out what would be best and so whatever the case, best to him!

Definitely wish him the best in any decision

Jan 31, 2016, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

Thank you for your support as well!

Jan 31, 2016, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

Thank you for the input Jay

We appreciate you

Best of luck wherever he decides

Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when***

Jan 31, 2016, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

I'd love to see him in orange and have no doubt that he will

Jan 31, 2016, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

be successful wherever he goes.

Jan 31, 2016, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

All true Tiger fans should support your families decision also. You've all handled this process with class. I hope he says #ALLIN! But if he doesn't it's been exciting!

If he does commit here,

Jan 31, 2016, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

We all owe you a great big hug. Probably owe you one anyway

Jan 31, 2016, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

As will we! On behalf of Tiger Nation, thank you sir, for your love of the program and for opening their eyes to something they may have otherwise overlooked. Your sister is a fine example of how every parent should raise a child & treat the arduous recruiting process. She and Rashan seem to know exactly what they want & expect and we at Clemson would absolutely love to have you all join the family. My fingers are crossed that he picks up our hat on Wednesday afternoon! I know in my heart that it will be the best decision he ever makes, it surely was mine. Be well.

Jan 31, 2016, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

Glad you're s part of the Clemson family and thank you for being an ambassador for us. Of course, I would love to see Gary wearing orange this season, but more importantly, he is happy and successful.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let him know we are all pulling for him

Jan 31, 2016, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

We hope that he comes to Clemson, but I know he'll be successful anywhere.

I wish Rashan the best, regardless

Jan 31, 2016, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

of which school he and his family chooses.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Well, Clemson got last official visit & that's a win in itself!

Jan 31, 2016, 8:01 PM

Appreciated the Uncle's support and recommending Clemson..& his Sister's wisdom to listen and bring her Son here again, officially!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever the decision, thank you for making the effort that

Jan 31, 2016, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

you did. I know it is probably hard to walk that fine line between being pushy and being helpful. You want what is best for Rashan just as his mother does.
Frankly, it is hard for him to make the "wrong" decision since he has done his due dilligence. He will make either a good decisison or a really good decision. He won't go wrong.
Rashan will be happy at Clemson..and he'll be happy in Michigan..just colder.

I also want to thnak you for coming on here and keeping us little people informed as best you can. You certainly don't owe it to anybody on this forum, but it brightens our day just a bit to be given a bit of insight inot the #1 recruit in the nation and the process.

Much thanks. Say Hi to mom form Tigernet, either way.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jan 31, 2016, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

With his talents and family around him like you he will do great things regardless of where he ends up.

Good luck to him

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 31, 2016, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

Thanks Jay. I enjoyed getting to know you and Jennifer.

Go Tigers!

Jan 31, 2016, 8:37 PM

Old school uncle. Those are the best and you fall in that category sir. Wish you and your fam the best. Your sister has handled the process with class also God bless you all.

We would breaking some kind of record in the modern age

Jan 31, 2016, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

Number 1 & 2 on our defensive line with the in house talent. I believe the heartbeat of our defense would be scary to say the least. We would be so blessed to have your sister and nephew join our team.

It looks like we would be getting two recruits in one. If he chooses Clemson we would be getting your sister and she is so special and exactly what every young man dreams his mom would be a partner and guiding wisdom, a mom who is determined to help her son make a wise decision that will be with him a lifetime, a accountability partner that will hold him to being the absolute best in all areas of his commitment, a mother that wants him to become his own man in all areas (spirituality, mentally & physically) and a mom that will be there no matter what with unconditional love willing to adopt the team of their choice.

I hope they both along with the rest of family choose Clemson but if they don't I think we can all admire that this number one is the most special one we have ever seen. I know I want the best for them no matter what.

Go Tigers! Lord please help the right choice be Clemson!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 1, 2016, 1:12 AM [ in reply to Re: He was here this weekend, including this morning when ]

Rightly so, jayfrederick!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic