Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks pick up QB commit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Gamecocks pick up QB commit

Mar 24, 2016, 10:16 AM

https://twitter.com/DerekTysonESPN/status/713004350952579072

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawn***

Mar 24, 2016, 10:23 AM

Re: Gamecocks pick up QB commit

Mar 24, 2016, 10:24 AM

Stationary targets don't throw well on their behinds!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2016, 10:25 AM

He has a death wish

Tiger meat***

Mar 24, 2016, 10:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Coots have only one recruiting advantage. A good player can

Mar 24, 2016, 10:31 AM

be a starter this season. All promises from previous seasons are gone as they have a new coach. They could paraphrase us with the motto "we to shallow."

I meant " we too shallow."***

Mar 24, 2016, 10:31 AM

Re: I meant " we too shallow."***

Mar 24, 2016, 10:41 AM

It's ok, I read "Swallow" anyway. LOL

Re: I meant " we too shallow."***

Mar 24, 2016, 11:38 AM

Same here

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thing you corrected that, the HBIC was ready to strike***

Mar 24, 2016, 10:43 AM [ in reply to I meant " we too shallow."*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why is this a TigerNet Recruiting update?***

Mar 24, 2016, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is this a TigerNet Recruiting update?***

Mar 24, 2016, 11:37 AM

Better watch out HBIC....he did once hit crump with a 2x4.

Jus' sayin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Comedic relief?***

Mar 24, 2016, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Why is this a TigerNet Recruiting update?*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This kid looks like he may be the next

Mar 24, 2016, 10:35 AM

Willy Korn.

Mar 24, 2016, 10:51 AM

Muschamp must be pretty desperate to find a QB since they hired his dad.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Mar 24, 2016, 10:54 AM

Im shocked I tell you shocked.

Not sure why this is being posted under Tiger Recruiting.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 24, 2016, 10:58 AM

great pick up for the chickens. glad to see they are able to recruit the son of one of their coaches.

don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC

Mar 24, 2016, 10:59 AM

Nice size, strong arm, and many offers including Bama, UGA, LSU, Stanford, etc. Rock solid 4-star, and at least right now, rated higher than Chase Brice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC

Mar 24, 2016, 11:05 AM

He isn't especially mobile , doesn't really look all that strong on the deep ball .
Has a nice touch , coaches son . I see why he has some offers ...not a day one starter by any means ...not even at the Coot college .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

That's fine, you're entitled to your own personal evaluation

Mar 24, 2016, 11:19 AM

But I typically put more stock in the opinions of people who make big bucks to evaluate HS talent. Like major college coaches who make scholly offers to these kids. No offense.

Re: That's fine, you're entitled to your own personal evaluation

Mar 24, 2016, 11:24 AM

Because you know those guys are never wrong.

Go to FGF if you want to name this kid the greatest thing since sliced bread.

LOL...

Mar 24, 2016, 12:05 PM

Good lord, son... if you can't read, get someone to help you. I never said he was all-world, I said he was a solid pickup with offers from good programs. And that's a fact. And nothing that you or any other self-anointed "TigerNet expert" says can change that.

Go to FGF? I was walking the hills of Clemson when your daddy was still jerking off to Penthouse. And I've been following recruiting since the 70's. Before the internet, before the 1-800 numbers that cost $2.95/minute, before the magazines from Joe Terranova, Allen Wallace & Forrest Davis, before sports radio shows about recruiting... back when you had to go buy a dozen newspapers just to find a list of signees for each school. I've forgotten more about recruiting than you'll ever know...

As grandpa used to say - You can kiss my ### and bark at the hole.

So

Mar 24, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to That's fine, you're entitled to your own personal evaluation ]

Bentley is a Ford Pinto compared to Johnson and Brice?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: That's fine, you're entitled to your own personal evaluation

Mar 24, 2016, 12:38 PM [ in reply to That's fine, you're entitled to your own personal evaluation ]

None taken . I played football for 11 years of my life , and I feel very good about what I see .
Current backup Tiger QB's are better than this kid by a longshot ,and he shan't be mentioned in the same breath as DW4 ...it's lile they play different positions .
LoL , I don't get all rankled from someone saying I might be wrong , because I also might not ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 24, 2016, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC ]

I think you are assuming that he isn't mobile because of his knee surgeries. Those may cause a problem for his durability but mobility is not his problem. He is actually a very good athlete and runner for his size. Is he DW? Of course not. He is probably the most talented QB we have had commit in a long time, though. He is really perfect for what we want to do on offense. Can really throw it, is a good runner, and a very high football IQ. Its why the services rank him so high (#4 pro-style on Rivals) and why his offer list is so impressive.

Mar 24, 2016, 1:44 PM

He is the #13 pro style qb according to rivals, not #4. He is behind both Johnson and Brice.

He is rated higher than Johnson and Brice according to ESPN, as the #33 overall prospect. (Flat out idiotic he is rated higher than Johnson, as ESPN has Johnson as the #60 overall prospect. Smh.)

Bentley is higher than Brice, but behind Johnson according to 247 and scout.

Mar 24, 2016, 3:25 PM

Sorry, I meant 247.

Mar 24, 2016, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC ]

Also, he was not invited to the Elite 11 camp. Chase Brice was. He will rise in rankings when he does well there, I'm guessing he will pass Bentley in most of the other services.

Not on My Rivals List!

Mar 24, 2016, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC ]

He's #13.

Looks like Bentley's ranked behind 2 Clemson QB commits and one each for Florida and Georgia.

An uphill battle.

Good pickup for his dad though.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 24, 2016, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC ]

Yeah , 2 knee surgeries in HS are scary , especially when the step up in competition and speed are so great on the D1 level .
I think mobility in the college game is much more important than it used to be regardless of the offensive style a kid ends up playing in .
I agree though , he may be the highest rated QB you Coots have gotten in a while ( McIllwain ?)

DB23

He got a Clemson offer when he was a freshman***

Mar 24, 2016, 1:42 PM [ in reply to don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC ]

did he get the elite 11 invite?***

Mar 24, 2016, 4:26 PM [ in reply to don't kid yourself... this is a good commit for USEC ]

Mar 24, 2016, 11:06 AM

Probably a nice pickup for them. I think he's had his ACL repaired twice though in high school, not sure how durable he will be but time will tell.

He should thrive in Muschamp's explosive offense.**

Mar 24, 2016, 11:09 AM

nm

Mar 24, 2016, 11:23 AM

I guess he has something against going to bowl games!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM !***

Mar 24, 2016, 11:32 AM

Re: BOOM !***

Mar 24, 2016, 11:48 AM

LOL..

https://twitter.com/JoshatTheState/status/713027404650975232

Josh Kendall needs to step away from the crack pipe***

Mar 24, 2016, 12:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2016, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: BOOM !*** ]

Holy crap that is good.

Mar 24, 2016, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: BOOM !*** ]

I guess McIilwayne or whoever just went from savior to stop gap.

!mooB

Mar 24, 2016, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: BOOM !*** ]

lol - that is classic good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...and those ignorant inbreds accuse Dabo of....

Mar 24, 2016, 11:32 AM

hiring coaches to secure commitments from recruits.

Jake Bentley's father, Bobby, was hired by CussChamp as the $CU running back coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Auburn hired him for the same reason. Bobby Bentley is crooked...

Mar 24, 2016, 12:17 PM

He had a bunch of 20 year olds playing at Byrnes. I guess he will be like all the other Byrnes players that amount to nothing. The Byrnes curse either a bust or career ending injury (Lattimore and Korn).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey about that signature of yours

Mar 24, 2016, 12:50 PM

butthurt much?

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

comes across as very passive-aggressive***

Mar 24, 2016, 2:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2016, 11:52 AM

D Hood and many others said Bentley looked AWFUL at the Opening Regional Camp. That's why he didn't get an invite to the Elite 11. Idk what this guy was watching.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We already...

Mar 24, 2016, 12:57 PM

have 2 quarterbacks ranked higher than him for this recruiting class.

Boo***

Mar 24, 2016, 1:37 PM

surely he knows they have only won 1 major con title in over 100 years?

Mar 24, 2016, 1:45 PM

Maybe he doesn't know...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2016, 2:29 PM

Who cares ? He will never be coached up at cootville.

Go Tigers.............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

How many pages does it take to downplay a rival's commit?

Mar 24, 2016, 4:33 PM

I'm gonna say, at least, 7.

This kid is terrible.

Re: How many pages does it take to downplay a rival's commit?

Mar 24, 2016, 5:54 PM

THANKS DAD!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many pages does it take to downplay a rival's commit?

Mar 25, 2016, 7:12 AM [ in reply to How many pages does it take to downplay a rival's commit? ]

Take a trip over to fgf and do a little research. I'm sure the coots have the record, and probably the next five longest threads putting down Clemson recruits. Take your time and do a good job. You won't be missed here.

fire joey batson!***

Mar 24, 2016, 3:19 PM

GoTiguhs!!

Mar 24, 2016, 6:34 PM

Unless he's also get gonna block, tackle, and catch, I'm not gonna worry too much.

News??? this has been a done deal for over a year.***

Mar 24, 2016, 6:48 PM

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic