Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock fans are really bitter about Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Gamecock fans are really bitter about Dabo

Apr 7, 2020, 9:35 AM

How do they know he hasn't done anything to help? He only has a whole foundation to help people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamecocks/comments/fwcsbn/its_nice_to_see_the_gamecock_athletics_being/fmnohie/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They really are a very sad and pathetic bunch of losers...

Apr 7, 2020, 9:39 AM

but exactly what you'd expect from a fanbase that has been absolutely owned throughout history, both academically and athletically, by their in-state rival.

It really must suck to be them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Not clicking on that LITERAL garbage.***

Apr 7, 2020, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yesterday Finebaum & a SEC caller raked Dabo over the coals..

Apr 7, 2020, 9:44 AM

and Paul said if he needed any Ra-Ra positive speeches, it wouldn’t be from an upstart football coach.

They did touch on possible fact that Dabo hadn’t issued a public announcement to be safe while other SEC coaches like O had.

Also, they thought his mentioning his private jet trips & that plane was sanitized was a bit much.

Saying, perception is everything these days and “maybe” Dabo hadn’t been in front of it, as normal.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paul is clearly still bitter...

Apr 7, 2020, 9:56 AM

that Dabo and Clemson broke Alabama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Paul is clearly still bitter...

Apr 7, 2020, 1:27 PM

That says it all!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yesterday Finebaum & a SEC caller raked Dabo over the coals..

Apr 7, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Yesterday Finebaum & a SEC caller raked Dabo over the coals.. ]

Come on LBB, you actually listen to that elephant-eared garbage? Called him an upstart coach...I guess that's the title you get for being the best head coach in the business since 2015? At WORST he's the second best; either way that's not what I would call an upstart.

Fish more, Bill. Elephant-ears does well enough hanging on the SEC's coattails without your patronage!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that knuckle-dragging troll should not be allowed on campus ever

Apr 7, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Yesterday Finebaum & a SEC caller raked Dabo over the coals.. ]

Blatantly anti- Clemson journalists are not reformable.

Message was edited by: Bubbatiger84®

Message was edited by: Bubbatiger84®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo said it best about Finebaum . . . .

Apr 7, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Yesterday Finebaum & a SEC caller raked Dabo over the coals.. ]

"But at the end of the day, I don’t know what he said and don’t really care but I learned, one of the best lessons I’ve learned is that you don’t worry about criticism from people that you wouldn’t seek advice from."

Dabo

Re: Yesterday Finebaum & a SEC caller raked Dabo over the coals..

Apr 8, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Yesterday Finebaum & a SEC caller raked Dabo over the coals.. ]

Coach O apparently has problems of his own right now as that storybook relationship that was hyped right before the title game apparently ended a month later.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not clicking on the link, but bless their chicken gizzard ..

Apr 7, 2020, 9:45 AM

They will always be bitter and inferior because their angry wunderkind of a coach is more worthless than a lump of chicken poop.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Not clicking on the link, but bless their chicken gizzard ..

Apr 7, 2020, 2:19 PM

At least you can use chicken poop for fertilizer. Haven't found anything useful to use a gamecoc k for.

Re: Gamecock fans are really bitter about Dabo

Apr 7, 2020, 4:58 PM

Don't give 2 chicken ##### about those inbred rednecks.If only the corona virus could target one particular group. Just kidding but I really have no thoughts about their worthless fan base and school. Trash is trash.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK I clicked the link...

Apr 7, 2020, 9:49 PM

Nothing to see there folks except hate and jealousy. Don't waste your time.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2020, 8:15 AM

Cmon, no one here wants to read that horseshirt. Leave that garbage over there. Good grief

Apr 8, 2020, 8:18 AM

It’s how sports work.

You guys would hate Dabo if he was coaching another team. We would like him if he coached our team.

I would like to say I would still dislike him but winning cures all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Apr 8, 2020, 8:55 AM

Respectfully I must disagree on behalf of rational adults. I never hated Spurrier, heck I always said he was one of the best play callers of all time. I respect Saban, dont particularly care for him, but I respect what he has done, as well as many other coaches. But the vile, contemptible things that get said on that other site are absolutely shameful. Some of the things said about Dabo when his Mom was having to stay with him are disgusting, and yet Mods allow it. Unreal.

This is beautiful. They are truly miserable and their

Apr 8, 2020, 7:36 PM

sweet tears and out in the open butthurt are delicious. What makes it even more delicious is the fact they called Dabo a cheerleader and "not a real coach" not too long ago.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic