Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock coach is a genius (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Gamecock coach is a genius (link)

Apr 22, 2018, 8:30 AM

On a different level

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/josh-kendall-blog/article209434134.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock coach is a genius (link)

Apr 22, 2018, 8:36 AM

When I was recruiting for Auburn, I was like, '‘Little Johnny is not going to get lost on campus,’ ” Robinson said. “At South Carolina, it’s a little different."

Yeah, at Sakerlina it's like " Little Johnny is going to get mugged on campus ...possibly leave his recruiting weekend with a keepsake gun shot wound ."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

At souse kalina it's like, "Hey, come here, and everywhere

Apr 22, 2018, 8:44 AM

else you ever go will look better. For the rest of your life you'll be able to, 'at least I'm not in chickentown.' Who else can give you such a priceless gift?"

“Adapting to city life, so that when you make the pros...”

Apr 22, 2018, 8:52 AM

... now THAT is a con, er, great sales pitch if I EVER heard one!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 22, 2018, 8:59 AM

This has to be fake news. I find it hard to be the coot coaches are that ignorant! Lol ??

If this article is legit than all I can say is update those resumes coot coaches!

But I am going to go w fake news! ?? Kind of like those so called classes the have at UNC! ??

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I want to talk to the janitor,” Robinson said...

Apr 22, 2018, 9:08 AM

“If that janitor knows your name in the school, that means you’re doing something right. Also, since that janitor graduated from South Carolina, we can use that janitor for some inside information on the recruit. Like, ‘Hey, janitor guy, what inside scoop can you give us on Billy Williams?’ Then he’ll tell us that he likes to drink soda and his favorite teacher’s car is green. Ya know, important stuff like that. And we can use that information to our benefit to beat out the App State’s and Elon’s of the world for high-caliber athletes. Alum janitors are really helping us out A LOT!” exclaimed T. Robinson.

~JKB

Re: “I want to talk to the janitor,” Robinson said...

Apr 22, 2018, 9:37 AM

As a Georgia fan who hates all things Coots I so hope this is SC's recruiting strategy. Their ability and willingness to continually embarrasses themselves is becoming legend.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2018, 12:11 PM [ in reply to “I want to talk to the janitor,” Robinson said... ]

I bet that janitor knows more about the bad kids than the good kids. People don't talk that much about all the good kids, but reputation as being bad is spread around like wildfire

Apr 22, 2018, 2:36 PM

True but everyone knows who the bad kids are. I'm sure high school coaches share with recruiters all about the kids - the good and bad. If the janitor know the kid better than the coach or more about the kid than the coach, there is a serious problem.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I want to talk to the janitor"

Apr 22, 2018, 11:33 AM

Because if a kid wants to come to Scar, the janitor has definitely explained to him what his future looks like.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Secret ingredients to Coots recruiting

Apr 22, 2018, 1:12 PM

Apr 22, 2018, 2:43 PM

As a teacher, I can tell you with certainty the janitors usually only know the troublemakers' names.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/two_a_days/assets/season_2/images/flipbooks/episodes/finale/fb_10.jpg

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic