Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GOP internal pole.... Lol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 216

GOP internal pole.... Lol

Sep 21, 2018, 7:49 AM

Lost the tax cut message and never seem to get the spending cut message. GOP is dead. Far more Americans want spending cuts rather than tax cuts.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-20/internal-gop-poll-we-ve-lost-the-messaging-battle-on-tax-cuts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, and the other side wants More welfare

Sep 21, 2018, 7:52 AM

Programs. No one wants cuts in their own back yard, tho.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, and the other side wants More welfare

Sep 21, 2018, 2:39 PM

Yes, I want more welfare, more crack (gubmint subsidized of course) and your taxes to go up so we can spend it on more cadillacs for those of us who don't want to work.

It's stunning the image you have of liberals. Dude, take the time to get to know some actual liberals rather than this cartoonish Rush Limbaugh caricature you seem in love with.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2018, 2:42 PM

they say addicts live in a delusional fantasy of their own creation, It is like trump supporters are addicts.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2018, 2:51 PM

They seem to be. They just believe what they want to believe and ignore the rest. It's amazing.

Trump brags about assaulting women, but they're outraged that Cory Booker groped a girl in high school that groped him back.

Up is left, down is right and Orange Jesus can do no wrong. It is idolatry fueled by hatred.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'll read anti-establishment into anything

Sep 21, 2018, 3:34 PM

In fact, that poll shows that the reason why some people don't like the tax law is that they believe there will have to be spending cuts because of it. They dislike spending cuts so much that they don't even like keeping more of their money.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Almost all polls are skewed to discourage one side or the other..

Sep 21, 2018, 5:00 PM

...from showing up at the polls. Remember when Clinton had a 97% chance of winning versus 3% for Trump. Yeah, how'd THAT work out. I see through their fake little scheme.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 216
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic