Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Future Without A Football Season This Year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Future Without A Football Season This Year

Aug 9, 2020, 8:15 PM

I know Dabo and his staff has put together a great program but no one could have planned for this which opens a gazillion questions: Will the NCAA give each player like ETN and Amari Rodgers another year of eligibility and would they take it? Will TL decide to come back? Will this be the end for XT, Pinkney and others? When will this fantastic class that just came in get experience?

Will the Tigers have an almost all Fresman D and and a Freshman QB on the field next year that have never played a game snap, along with an OL that is all Sophomore and Freshman with no experience?

Only time will tell what the future holds. If I had a vote, I say Tee It Up and let's play in 2020!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Play 6 Full orange and white games this fall

Aug 9, 2020, 8:17 PM

With no fans

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they move to a Spring season, the NCAA needs to at least

Aug 9, 2020, 9:26 PM

grant waivers for them to play and still be able to declare for the draft. It would be a tragedy for these kids that have invested into returning for one last run to have it all stripped away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Future Without A Football Season This Year

Aug 9, 2020, 9:35 PM

Will the NCAA give each player like ETN and Amari Rodgers another year of eligibility? YES

And would they take it? ETN - NO; Rodgers - YES

Will TL decide to come back? NO

Will this be the end for XT? NO

Pinkney? NO

and others? SOME

When will this fantastic class that just came in get [in game] experience? 2021 (92% probability)

Will the Tigers have an almost all Fresman D and and a Freshman QB on the field next year that have never played a game snap, along with an OL that is all Sophomore and Freshman with no experience? NO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic