Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny coots at the lake
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,989

Funny coots at the lake

Jul 5, 2013, 1:21 AM

I became the bath house taxi at the lake today, in my F250.I have a Clemson plate and paw on the rear glass. An obvious tiger fan. When i pulled in at 1pm, I noticed thier "campsite". 2 gamecock tail gate canopys and what looked to be a very small food vendor trailer. With 2 or 3 generations of ##### drinking beer and playing cornhole. Anyway, I'm shuttling kids and women to the bath house and these red necks just stare me down every time I drive by. We left at 8, and as we drove by, one of them had finally drank enough liquid courage to imitate what, I'm guessing was a roosters call?
At first it annoyed me, and then I started laughing....I've been laughing about it all night. How could that make anyone mad? He looked like he was trying to make a baby smile for a picture. Doing the whole chicken dance thing too, like he was hypnotised.
Why do they do it? We're talking about a grown man, imagineing that he's chicken.

I just dont get it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny coots at the lake

Jul 5, 2013, 2:41 AM

"I just dont get it."

ya never will

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2013, 3:35 AM

He's probably the same neck house I drive by everyday on my way to work with a COOT tag that starts with 21,000 series and 3 #### flags dangling from the front porch of his matchbox house! I'd be willing to bet none of that hideous #### was there 4 years ago!!!!!!! Coots are soooo fickle!!!!

Re: Re: Funny coots at the lake

Jul 5, 2013, 3:37 AM

I have a Tiger plate that starts with 6,000 so that will give you a nice reference point!!!

Alcohol, fun, sun and celebrations usually prove to be a

Jul 5, 2013, 6:03 AM

recipe for the unraveling of mankind...especially when there are copious quantities of all the ingredients. I have heard bird calls, duck calls, bear growls, dog barks, tiger roars and chicken clucking in my day and seen accompanying dancing, strutting, crawling, arm flapping, leg kicking and belly groveling.

I've seen old men, young men, fat women, skinny women, tall people, short people, nice-looking folks, ugly folks...about any type of person one could imagine succumb to the rigors of hefty glass, cup or mug raising...and proceed to make utter fools of themselves, much to either the disgust or delight of onlookers. No doubt, at times, I've been one of those participants in the frivolities of life.

Thus, over the years I've learned to shrug off such improprieties...and when not participating, say, "There but for the grace of God go I." LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they would just love co cks and

Jul 5, 2013, 6:13 AM

corn holing in private it would help!

:)

We've got to find you a more discriminating lake****

Jul 5, 2013, 6:34 AM

Jul 5, 2013, 7:10 AM

they may look like grown men on the outside, (fat, hair receding etc...) but obviously you were dealing with a couple of children infatuated with ##### and chickens.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drunk ##### Tend To Be Limp and Lame***

Jul 5, 2013, 10:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,989
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic