Topic: Funny bougnight story
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 2, 2021, 4:01 AM by: kpttiger
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Funny bougnight story

[2]
Posted: Mar 1, 2021, 8:05 PM

Right after his career at usuck he made an appearance at the baseball park that I played at. It was big news so everyone brought things for him to sign. I thought as a 12 year old I’d bring my Clemson baseball hat to see if he’d sign it but I wasn’t going to let him do it I just wanted to see his reaction. Well as I approached him he instantly got this hateful look seeing me walking up and taking my hat off as to get it signed. He stopped me a couple feet away and said “I ain’t signing that why don’t you get jack legget to sign it.” I happily flipped my hat to show the inside of the bill and said “I already did and I had no intention of getting your signature”. I had the biggest grin as I turned and walked away. I actually have to give my dad all the credit he came up with the original idea to test him to see if he’d sign my hat bougnight just walked into the trap perfectly. Anyways GO TIGERS!!!

link

Re: Funny bougnight story

Posted: Mar 1, 2021, 8:56 PM

That doesn’t sound like the Frosty who I knew!!!!’

Not many on tnet will understand this remark!

link

Posted: Mar 1, 2021, 9:01 PM

Many on this board are probably too young to remember Frosty.

2021 orange level memberbadge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg link

Frosty would have made a great story out of it

Posted: Mar 1, 2021, 9:44 PM

My dad told me that I needed to take at least 2 classes taught by Frosty before I graduated. I am sure glad that I did. Frosty stories are the best!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

Posted: Mar 1, 2021, 10:18 PM

I sure do ......... he was my Ag Econ prof. I remember him asking Perry Waldrop one day “Mr. Waldrop, I see you are an Animal Husbandry major ....... what’s a cow?” Frosty was the best!

military_donation.jpg link

Posted: Mar 1, 2021, 9:11 PM

I thought it was going to start -"It was a bouk and stormy night......."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Posted: Mar 1, 2021, 9:15 PM

Disappointed...

I thought this was going to be a story about Frosty....

I only know of Frosty through my Dad’s stories...but nonetheless...

link

Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 4:01 AM

I had heard that AgEcon was an “easyA” which I desperately needed so I signed up for Frosty. Not being in a frat I didn’t have Frosty’s test poop. So my “easyA” turned into a “C.” I’ll never forget his line about an answer to a quiz question about why margarine was invented. He said that butter was expensive and that “a poor man needed a spread for his bread.” Classic Frosty.

link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets on the 30 yd line in Sec F row LL and a williamston rd parking pass beside Lot 1, asking 4...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1380 people have read this post