»
Topic: Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 9, 2012 10:06 PM by: ClemsonTiger1988®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 6:47 PM

Sunday night news and notes

Highlights from Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney's Sunday teleconference, where he discusses the Ball St. game, the upcoming game against Furman, injuries and the players of the week. Full Story »

2019 admin level member

Caption: Dabo holding an invisible 5lb cheesburger.***

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 6:55 PM

"crystal football fits nicely here"***

[3]
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 6:59 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Deer Dabo,

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 7:03 PM

When you have a 'conversation,' with anyone on the team during the game and reporters ask you about it you say, "We were discussing what we would have for lunch after Church Sunday," and smile. Pretty soon most of them will figure out it's none of their business.

DOH!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Amen***

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 7:04 PM

Re:Dabo won't do that. He is not going to be a liar.

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 7:16 PM

nm.

There is no deception in addressing folks that way.

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 10:04 PM

Don't stumble on the letter of the law for the Law killeth but the Spirit giveth life.

In the Spirit of the law Dabo could have used a broad smile and and a statement so obviously false so as to let everyone know he wasn't trying to deceive them but just conveying in the nicest way to stay out of his personal business.

I haven't ever said anything negative about my man Dabo so don't go thinking I'm dumping on him now. It's just that during my youth I was often blindsided by those pretending to be my friend, just like the sports media does every sports figure, while trying to find a crack to stick their nose in to give me a smell check.

Dabo is old enough to know better than discuss a conflict with a subordinate in public. It's disrespectful to BV and shouldn't have happened.

What honesty would you suggest? How about 'None of your business what my coordinators and I talk about on the sidelines!'

You are just out of order here and we both know it.

Spurrier's ego is much bigger than this.***

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 7:42 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Glad Dabo played backup players, instead of ...

[3]
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 7:51 PM

...beating someone 84-0, getting a big head, and then losing the following week. Just ask OSU.

Go Dabo! Go Tigers!

Dabo is first class!

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 10:06 PM

He told reporters after a Coastal Carolina game (I believe) that CJ didn't play much because no one was going to pad their stats against a FCS school on his team.

Replies: 9  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2263 people have read this post