Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Dabo Swinney GT post-game press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Dabo Swinney GT post-game press conference

Oct 30, 2011, 1:28 AM

Dabo Swinney GT post-game press conference

Watch Dabo Swinney's post-game press conference after the Georgia Tech game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vommitting

Oct 30, 2011, 5:13 AM

This game made me want to throw up. The quality of the product we put on the field was absolutely terrible. It amazes me that Miami and VA were able to shut these guys down and yet we couldn't translate what we saw on film into an executable game plan. I'm a die hard Tiger, but tonight's game was pitiful to watch. I'm still extremely proud of our season but 1)I hate losing like this, and 2)I HATE GA TECH!

Now the worst part about losing going into a bye week is that we have to sit and simmer on this loss for two effing weeks.

Go Tigers! Beat Wake!

Re: Vommitting

Oct 30, 2011, 5:22 AM

I can agree on the hate for tech.

Ga Tech's QB played a nearly flawless game against us

Oct 30, 2011, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Vommitting ]

He was terrible against Virginia and Miami.

We didn't make them have to throw the ball.

Getting up by a couple of scores early on Ga Tech is the key to beating them. Otherwise, they can run and run and run somemore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Video length = 9:11; touche

Oct 30, 2011, 8:49 AM

Ga Tech = Tiger Kryptonite
I hate that we lost to them. But, I'll be a HUGE hokie fan on Nov 10th when those two (VT vs GT) duke it out...unfortunately, the hokies are away.

I keep hearing about all of these positives from the coaches about our D, but in my gut I feel like our D sucks. Last night took me back to the '09 ACCCG. I found myself gripping the arms of my chair on every GT snap. Then, saying to myself, "we'll get 'em on the next one." That's sad...I "has a sad" that will last 2 weeks.

I love these Tigers, and this is one fun season. There's lots more football to be played. We will make it to the ACCCG, and it'll be a "home" game for our Tigers with so many of our fans traveling to the game! From there to the Orange Bowl!

Go Tigers! Get your head screwed on straight!

Message was edited by: Beegshot® - corrected smelling error

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky for us, VT has a decent defense that should beat GT.***

Oct 30, 2011, 12:57 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Video length = 9:11; touche

Oct 30, 2011, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Video length = 9:11; touche ]

I wouldn't mind playing GT again on a neutral site. VT struggled with Duke so beating Tech is no guarantee for them.
Clemson just does not run the ball well enough to be a top ten team. I have been waiting for the OL to finally start playing like an experienced group should but it hasn't happened yet. The DL is good enough to beat the three remaining opponents. Not so sure about the post season.

What is the word on Ellington? I also saw Thompson leave the game last night. Serious or not?

Why the #### is Korncoot at our presser and not

Oct 30, 2011, 1:18 PM

in Knoxville??

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic