Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Clemson's opener will be a first for Pagano
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Clemson's opener will be a first for Pagano

Jun 9, 2013, 1:28 PM

Clemson's opener will be a first for Pagano

Unlike the rest of Clemson's recruits, Scott Pagano has never seen a game in person in Clemson's Death Valley. As a result, he is excited about the opportunity to make the YouTube videos come to life. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson's opener will be a first for Pagano

Jun 9, 2013, 2:19 PM

Hey Scott, one of my forever best friends live in Mililani. I was just talking to him a couple of weeks ago about you. He (Brian Lakey) had nothing but good things to say about you, and he believes that you are the real deal at DT and that you will give QB's something to think about on every down. That is what our Tigers look forward to with you. And you will never regret your time as a Clemson Tiger. GOOOOOO TIGERSSSSS, and ma halo Brudda!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scott, you don't understand yet, but you will.

Jun 9, 2013, 2:45 PM

"Goose bumps" is more appropriate than "chicken skin" when you're a Clemson Tiger!

"TigerWalk looks like it is really exciting, and I get chicken skin when I see the videos.”

I get goose bumps every time you boys rub the rock and run down the hill!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

We say chicken skin in Hawaii***

Jun 9, 2013, 3:13 PM

Re: We say chicken skin in Hawaii***

Jun 10, 2013, 12:03 AM

You also say pow already when you're finished doing something. And it's the Kind when it's very good what ever in Hawaii. But at Clemson, we don't use chicken bumps unless we're talking about chit growing on a coot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May he skin many chickens in his time at Clemson...***

Jun 9, 2013, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Scott, you don't understand yet, but you will. ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scott, you don't understand yet, but you will.

Jun 9, 2013, 11:57 PM [ in reply to Scott, you don't understand yet, but you will. ]

LMAO!!! Yes, he will learn his fresh year that chicken bumps is very un-appropriate among Tiger Nation. He will LEARN, and Quickly!!!

SEC coaches make good babysitter's

Jun 9, 2013, 3:08 PM

Miles and Saban are so boring they put Pagano's sister to sleep. LMAO!!!

There's that "F" bomb again....

Jun 9, 2013, 3:11 PM

FAMILY :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's cool to see my old high school in those vids

Jun 9, 2013, 3:14 PM

The football field has changed a lot.

Wow! Chooses us without even seeing a game. I guess the

Jun 9, 2013, 4:44 PM

Magic of the hills transcends the Paciffic. You are in for a treat.

He is Lucky

Jun 9, 2013, 5:43 PM

Death Valley is going to be INSANE when Gameday and Georgia roll in. Will be a moment he will never forget, and when he stands at the top of that hill.....he will know he made the best decision of his life. Go Tigers!!!!

Re: He is Lucky

Jun 9, 2013, 8:39 PM

I'm excited that his first game at Clemson will be one of the most wildest home opener in DV. This game has been one of the most competitive matchup in college football history. Most of the time going down to the wire. I'm talking knockdown\dragout matchup. With so much at stake for both teams and gameday on campus, Clemson University will be heard from Hawaii! Make sure your MOM get plenty of batteries for the camcorders. This is a once in lifetime opportunties for a college freshman who will be in front of the world, stand on the hill, in the middle of the limelights. Makes me want to get my pads and mouthpiece. Just Wishing & Dreaming. You are definitely BLESSED. Don't forget to bring the rest of your buddies for this great experience in Death Valley. ALL-IN IN ALL YOU DO FOR THE FIRST GAME. Can't Wait!!!!!

Re: He is Lucky

Jun 10, 2013, 8:35 PM

Yes, I agree he is lucky, but let's not forget that
we are lucky to have landed him. I wish some of our
apparently less motivated red-shirt freshnen and sophmores looked more like him physically. But you can't provide guts and motivataion. He will be a force.

Did anyone get a video of Saban laughing?

Jun 9, 2013, 11:00 PM

This is on par with a bigfoot sighting. It's something you can't believe unless there's footage.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You caught that too? A smile would have been newsworthy.***

Jun 9, 2013, 11:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If video exists, I bet Saban would pay a pretty penny

Jun 10, 2013, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Did anyone get a video of Saban laughing? ]

to get it back

Re: Did anyone get a video of Saban laughing?

Jun 10, 2013, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Did anyone get a video of Saban laughing? ]

I am not realy concerned with Saban laughing. He is a tough, no-nonsense coach who will not accept anything less than total committment to his program. Heis rated as one of the top ten college coaches (probably # 1). Dabo, as far as I can tell is not rated in the top twenty. This is not a criticism, but just my own personal opinion that things need to toughen up at Clemson.

Dabo coaches us to the first ACC Championship in 20 years

Jun 11, 2013, 9:35 PM

and the first 11-win season in 31 years... and you think he needs to toughen up??

Go home, coot!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Hawaiian Hulk.......SMASH!!!!

Jun 10, 2013, 10:06 AM

He's Italian***

Jun 10, 2013, 11:46 AM

Then Wack Em' Bruno!***

Jun 10, 2013, 12:47 PM

He can be Clemson's own Luca Brasi***

Jun 11, 2013, 10:00 AM

Re: He can be Clemson's own Luca Brasi***

Jun 11, 2013, 8:49 PM

I wish some of our juniors and seniors looked like him physically. Our S&L program sucks.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic