Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From a frigging insect-infested Campsite in Ga (Bees) I’ve tried to keep this board entertained..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

From a frigging insect-infested Campsite in Ga (Bees) I’ve tried to keep this board entertained..

Sep 22, 2018, 10:42 AM

on this Fall Morn with topics ranging from A-Z, like:

~> Is the PAW Flag being flown in Eugene this morning on Gameday? (Where, you ask?).

~> How do you like the long-running espn GAMEDAY Show? (And no, Corso is not dead & still knows how to wear a different animal head hat better than most!).

All the time while I’m stuck in a small GMC RV Camper Van with toilet paper running low & now state park mgr just came by to say water for showering, flushing & drinking purposes will be cut off from 11-Noon! ??

So, I’m checking out soon & headed to The HEAD SC 50 miles away to camp there (use to own & stay alot on ICWaterview RV Resort Lot there for 13 yrs but sold it last yr)..and hit the Frosty Frog Bar & Restaurant in Coligny Shopping Center to see our game by 3:30 and have a pizza, fries & IG.

Will be wearing some Orange, of course!

Go TiGERS.. life is still good for an ole Vagabond Bum! ??

G0 TiGERS..ROCK them BEE’S!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swat the bees!

Sep 22, 2018, 10:49 AM

Have a safe drive back to HH, Bill.

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: From a frigging Campsite in Ga I‘ve single-handily tried to keep this board entertained..

Sep 22, 2018, 10:57 AM

Thank you for you selfless sacrifice. “Greater love hath no man but that he gives his leisure time to entertain his friends”... I’m sure I’ve got that quote right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

try not to get eaten by bears,

Sep 22, 2018, 11:09 AM

and good luck.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From a frigging Campsite in Ga I‘ve single-handily tried to keep this board entertained..

Sep 22, 2018, 11:10 AM

Fall doesn’t officially start til later tonight, but I get your point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks!

Sep 22, 2018, 12:13 PM

Thanks Bill. You've done a great job over the years starting threads to keep an entertaining dialogue going.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Bill I believe you and @Bengaline must be the same person or

Sep 22, 2018, 12:21 PM

at least doppelganger's. Both older gentlemen, both humble braggers, and you both seem to squeeze all that is available out of life!

Carry on Sir(s)!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic