Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From Someone Who Couldn't Make the Trip...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,722

From Someone Who Couldn't Make the Trip...

Jan 9, 2016, 10:07 PM

Thank you to all the fans who were able to make it out to Phoenix and represent Tiger Nation as our team chops the Tide down to size on Monday evening! One request - if at any point during the game it appears that our young men are struggling, whether on offense or defense, never stop believing, and don't let the cameras in the stadium catch you looking dejected or angry at our guys. Let's show the country what kind of fans we are - the kind who have faith in our coaches coming up with the right play or scheme at the right time, and faith in our team's ability to execute it! NO SURRENDER COBRAS!! Help the guys bring back the trophy, and don't give ESPN any footage that Bama fans can revel in!

GOOOOO TIGERS!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent post & advice "Greenboaz"!

Jan 9, 2016, 10:10 PM

GoTiGERS...ROCK EM!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Post of the day!

Jan 9, 2016, 10:15 PM

Nice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In other words, don't look LUGUBRIOUS!

Jan 10, 2016, 8:18 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1***

Jan 10, 2016, 8:25 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, Not Gonna be Able to Make it to Glendale for the Game

Jan 10, 2016, 8:26 AM

Put everything I had in the Powerball last night ($10) and came up 4 numbers short of the $900 million jackpot. Was planning to charter a private jet today and take the whole family out to the game in style if I had won it.

But anyhow, that's life. You guys out there are gonna have to cheer a little extra for me tomorrow night.

Go Tigers!

I, for one, always support our team, win or lose.

Jan 10, 2016, 9:03 AM

I always admire fans who stay and applause our players after losses on away/bowl games. That's how I'm built up to be.

That said, this is the year that we have been waiting for. I told my wife that the winner of Orange Bowl will win the national championship and I'm still sticking to that.

One thing I hope is, if somehow we take 2-3 TD early lead, finish the game please. And I hope that it won't come down to a field goal at the last second. Not sure if it'd be unbearable.

Go Tigers!

Re: From Someone Who Couldn't Make the Trip...

Jan 10, 2016, 9:11 AM

Excellent post! Thanks to all who are making the trip. BE LOUD! And as the OP said, if we are down, bring our boys back to life!

GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I promise to lose my voice and annoy Bama fans

Jan 10, 2016, 9:41 AM

From kickoff to whistle

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,722
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic