Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From Founding Father Thomas Jefferson himself.. happy 4th!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

From Founding Father Thomas Jefferson himself.. happy 4th!!

Jul 5, 2020, 12:03 AM

The differences amongst the negro are fixed in nature. No man will labor for himself who can make another labor for him. A slave’s darker pigment makes them less transparent. Their color is an immovable veil of black which covers all the emotions. Their unfortunate difference of color make them less beautiful than whites. The appearance of whites, our features and our hair, make us more sexually appealing. The negro people re sexually attracted to white people as uniformly as is the preference of the orangutan for the black women over those of his own species. Free blacks are pests in society who are as incapable as children of taking care of themselves. Blacks are inferior to the whites in the endowments of body and mind. Their griefs are transient and their love lacks a tender, delicate mixture of sentiment and sensation. I have never seen an elementary trait of painting or sculpture or poetry among blacks. Their ability to reason is much inferior to whites and their imaginations are dull, tasteless and anomalous. Blackness comes from the color of the blood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And before you say wrong board or leave if you don't like it

Jul 5, 2020, 12:11 AM

Would you leave a house you built with your sweat and tears, because the person who poured or built the foundation mixed some less than proper ingredients???!!! No... you stay and repair the foundation and make necessary corrections and amendments to the structure, getting help to engineer it in ways that will stop its owner, and residents from living on "the slant." My family has been here, since the late 1700's. I visited the plantation we were slaves on in the lowcountry just a few days ago- the wide awake plantation outside of charleston... No way anyone can tell me after all my forefathers served their country.. My great grandfather served and got $2000 while white GI's got 10,000 in the GI bill... and he was still proud... but why would I leave and how could anyone tell me to leave my OWN country... that is built on a fault line. No!!! I am a patriot who will stay and fight and repair what is broken in this, MY country's brittle racial foundations. Black people are owners and builders of this place and its very foundation (responsible for 300 billion in free slave labor to get this country started) sure as heck have every right to criticize, analyze and contribute to its necessary corrections... by 1st and 2nd amendment rights if need be!!! Thank you TJ for that right and continued right as a citizen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And before you say wrong board or leave if you don't like it

Jul 5, 2020, 8:09 AM

Your ancestors had less rights, you however; have the exact same rights as everyone else in the USA. Also remember, black men could vote before white women....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Must be hard on the back w/ such a racial chip on shoulder***

Jul 5, 2020, 2:02 PM [ in reply to And before you say wrong board or leave if you don't like it ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN. SERIOUSLY ...... post in the Amphi.....

Jul 5, 2020, 12:39 AM

How hard is it, really ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

You misspelled P&R Bored.

Jul 5, 2020, 9:57 AM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Darwin sold the theory of evolution by 'proving,' that...

Jul 5, 2020, 8:24 AM

blacks were the missing link between man and animal. The world's 'scientist,' and 'intellectual elites,' bought into it immediately.

I've studied the theory of evolution throughout my entire life and I've concluded that Coots and the cousins, Ohioan are the missing link.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And this from some different "founding fathers..."

Jul 5, 2020, 9:47 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never saw any of those names on the constitution.. hmmm

Jul 5, 2020, 10:31 AM

Think!!! Stop just reacting

Jefferson was one of the most brilliant, just men to ever

Jul 5, 2020, 10:29 AM

live. Still, he was limited by the times in which he lived. The views he expressed here were almost universal in the western world, and had any of us lived then, we probably would have shared those views. Take some comfort in knowing that he would almost certainly not hold those same views were he alive today, with the benefit of advances in social, biological, and formal sciences that we all take for granted. It is absurd to judge people from hundreds of years ago while ignoring all of that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: From Founding Father Thomas Jefferson himself.. happy 4th!!

Jul 5, 2020, 1:38 PM

Pieces of #### like you is why we will never rid the world of racism.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Jul 5, 2020, 1:44 PM

Wow who was that for? Sometimes it’s hard to tell.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was meant for the OP***

Jul 5, 2020, 4:08 PM

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nice pulse, bro.***

Jul 5, 2020, 1:52 PM

Jul 5, 2020, 2:07 PM

What is your point Pastor? TJ has been dead for many years.
Just because he said that doesn't make it true. Just like
the things Al Sharpton and Louie Farrakhan say about white
people aren't true. Put your mind and your eyes on Jesus
Christ and do what you are ordained to do.

BTW, you made TJ a liar by getting a degree from University
and became a Preacher. God Bless you for your accomplishments.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 4th was yesterday***

Jul 5, 2020, 3:22 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 7:52 PM

So you're proving what? Clearly Jefferson saw black people differently than we do today. But you post this to make a point, so what is the point?

Are you saying that racism is ok if Jefferson practiced it?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic