Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Frogg toggs- thoughts?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Frogg toggs- thoughts?

Nov 23, 2017, 10:00 AM

Just bought the all sport rain suit for $30 at #####.

Will this suit suffice in the ND rain?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bought the pants and combined it with a rain proof

Nov 23, 2017, 10:08 AM

Clemson pull over. Works well. Used at GT this year and ND a couple years ago. That ND rain was something else, I don't think anything would keep you completely dry in that, but it worked as well as could be expected.

Re: Frogg toggs- thoughts?

Nov 23, 2017, 10:49 AM

I got the suit and it's ok. Made it through ND and GT and stayed pretty dry. The only problem I've had is around the wrists with water running back under the sleeve. Had to pull it out at the GT game a few weeks ago when my Goretex failed. It'll work but it it may help to wash it since it's pretty stiff from the store. I keep mine stashed in the trunk as a backup if I forget my good gear. From my experience it doesn't have as much heat exposure failure that can happen with other breathable waterproof fabrics stored in a hot vehicle.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 10:33 PM

Frogg Toggs kept us pretty dry at the Tech game, except that water ran down the outside of the pants straight into my shoes, and my husband had some sort of gap at the back of his neck that allowed water to run into his suit.

Nov 23, 2017, 10:53 PM

I bought one immediately after the ND game! TReated me great ever since. Perfect for warm rainy days because it's very thin, but keeps you dry.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Frog Togg Review

Nov 23, 2017, 11:46 PM

Great for normal rain for 3-4 hours. Rain like ND game would not leave you dry in anything except a mariners oilskin. Toggs great for the price

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic