Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Free tshirt from fanatics?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Free tshirt from fanatics?

Jan 19, 2019, 4:01 PM

I just got my order from fanatics today and it included a black shirt that says national champs 2018 in orange letters, with a tiger paw and playoff logo. It was addressed to me and was not part of my original order

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Free tshirt from fanatics?

Jan 19, 2019, 4:22 PM

Even though I ask my wife not to order me any new shirts bc I have T's from 2016-17 National Championship win that has never been worn, I got 6 new ones delivered by fed X this past week. I was wanting to wait until close to the end of next season to get more when they will be a lot cheaper. I'll admit that I was pisssed about these new ones coming after I had ask her not to order any yet. For what they are and the material they are made of/with, I just don't feel that they are worth what they are charging. $25 buck for a T-shirt with NC decal on them is a clear rip off IMO, and by the end of next season or before, they are $10-$12 bucks cheaper where they should be now bc thing just aren't made as good as they use to be, and shouldn't cost more bc they are made cheaper!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My friend, with all the love in the world, just take a

Jan 19, 2019, 5:15 PM

second and consider what you are complaining about. Most men wish they were so lucky as to be you.
#1 CLEMSON TIGERS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Got my order on Wed. and I didn't get any free shirts.***

Jan 19, 2019, 4:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got my order on Wed. and I didn't get any free shirts.***

Jan 19, 2019, 4:40 PM

I forgot to tell that they sent us a 20% off coupon off the next order, and the coupon expired 12-30-2018, and that helped in ticking me off about my wife ordering them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah sounds like a mistake

Jan 19, 2019, 4:35 PM

‘Cause I didn’t get one either...OR maybe you’re on their “special” list

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic