Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fox News Has a Dabo Story on his yelling at the kicker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Fox News Has a Dabo Story on his yelling at the kicker

Oct 14, 2019, 4:53 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/dabo-swinney-missed-kick-south-carolina-criticism

This is getting nutz!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Hmmmm ... ex-SCar kicker ... Elliot "Small" Fry...

Oct 14, 2019, 4:56 PM

Who cares?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

that loser used to run his beak when he played too

Oct 14, 2019, 7:25 PM

he always has his panties in a wad

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fox News Has a Dabo Story on his yelling at the kicker

Oct 14, 2019, 4:56 PM

Consider the source. Scar kicker only too happy to bash Dabo and Clemson. I’m certain Muschamp hands out ice cream when his kickers miss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo was so mean he made the coot kicker cry!***

Oct 14, 2019, 4:59 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Oct 14, 2019, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Fox News Has a Dabo Story on his yelling at the kicker ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 14, 2019, 10:19 PM

He looks likes kid that just had food stolen off of his plate or they ate his last piece of Twinkie. Lol ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How can anyone be critical when they don’t know the whole

Oct 14, 2019, 5:00 PM

story?

I heard Potter was sitting on the bench with his helmet off and was late getting on the field. Is that true? Who knows?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what I do know...

Oct 14, 2019, 5:16 PM

he missed two chip-shot field goals in consecutive games and needed to have his a$$ chewed-out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Do we even know for sure that they are talking about the same

Oct 14, 2019, 5:01 PM

Dabo?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 5:03 PM

ELLIOT ####### FRY??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? LMAO GET A LIFE!! HE TROLLS CLEMSON CONSTANTLY FOR ATTENTION BECAUSE CLEMSON IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT. WHEN uofsc WINS HIS TWEETS GET A LIL BOLDER. UNBELIEVABLE.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 5:06 PM

I am generally not a fan of berating a player like that. But Potter had it coming. He cost us huge against UNC. It's kind of like those "you had one job" bits. Missing a 40+ yarder is one thing, but Potter has been missing ones he should make easily. I remember once a few years ago Dabo kicked a short field goal in practice to demonstrate that it's not that hard.

Oct 14, 2019, 5:20 PM

In a dress shoe. LOL!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With one leg tied behind his back!***

Oct 14, 2019, 5:27 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Fox News Has a Dabo Story on his yelling at the kicker ]

Nothing being said or talked about
when the team came out of the locker room
after 1/2 time Dabo had his arm around the
same player talking and coaching him

I'm thinking most blowing the horn
are the same who thinks every player
gets a trophy

Where is all the Fake News "BS" up roar
when some of the AP's most beloved coaches
gets in a players face holds them by the face mask
and jerks them around

The player had no issue with it
maybe a big smile is really tears

Little advise for the ones that got their feelings hurt
Soak 2 rags in kerosene tie them around your ankles just above
your shoes so no critters can crawl up your legs and bite
your CANDY "Ace's"

DIdn't bother even reading once I saw Ex-Chicken Foot

Oct 14, 2019, 5:24 PM

was the basis for the story. Butthurt is still strong even after leaving the coop. I like it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DIdn't bother even reading once I saw Ex-Chicken Foot

Oct 14, 2019, 5:42 PM

Ok this made me laugh!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The comments on the story are funny - best is

Oct 14, 2019, 5:30 PM

Dabo taking advice from Elliott Fry is like taking advice from your ex-wife.

Also lots of mentions of participation trophies - I wonder if they know those are about the only trophies SCAR players have?

I liked "Man Up or Man Bun"

Oct 14, 2019, 7:28 PM

lol

what year did fry win a natty as head coach?

Oct 14, 2019, 5:52 PM

Oh, he didn’t? Ignore....

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 7:03 PM

Has Elliott Frey every been a HC?? That’s A big No. I believe Dabo has proven himself and for the media to blow up this is BS. If you watch the video Dabo is pretty yelling at the team for not scoring.

The media loves to nitpick at everything CLEMSON does they think is wrong. When Elliott Frey makes an NFL team then makes some FG’s maybe he might have a little meaningful input. But until then he is just another former coot who did not make it to the big show.

Dabo is the HC of an Elite team with 2 NC’s and runner up in 4 years. His team owns a 21 game winning streak. And he has built a dynasty. What has this pea brain writer accomplished?? How many teams has he coached.

Oct 14, 2019, 7:19 PM

I'm a bit concerned about Potter. Isn't a scholarship recruit? A five star at that?
Hueggel was decent enough but we need another Mr. Reliable in that role. A Catanzaro or a Treadwell.

Best kicker out of the ACC as I can recall was Sebastion Janikowski from FSU. He never missed and had a canon for a leg. Perhaps Potter should change his last name to Patowski.

The way he's going, if we're playing LSU in the Chik Fil A Bowl...he's missing that kick to cost us the game and Dabo knows those kinds of kicks are coming.

C'mon Potter...get it together man!!! You can do it.

Oct 14, 2019, 8:32 PM

This way out of control backlash has neglected to mention that the mantra for the entire Clemson football program is "Best is the Standard." When a player is not prepared to do his job, then the "Best is the Standard" means nothing. BT would make every chip shot like that in practice or warmups. It's not so much that he missed, but that he wasn't where he was supposed to be, when he was supposed to be there, and preparing to do what he's supposed to do. He'll be fine, and the sun will still be up at 12:00 on Saturday.

what a low class move. And "cupcake"?

Oct 14, 2019, 8:38 PM

He's feeling kind of frisky isn't he? I wonder if realizes his team is a traditional cupcake?

So, if the kicker is screwing around, not paying attention..

Oct 14, 2019, 10:22 PM

...to the game and a coach has to go find him because the kicker doesn't know he's supposed to be out on the field...then he misses an easy chip shot then the Dabo critics think that DS should pat him on the back and invite him over for tea and crumpets? Weird....

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic