Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Found this gem from cuse board.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Found this gem from cuse board.

Mar 19, 2013, 4:24 AM

They were talking about an article about contenders and pretenders. The article included this statement "...headed into Year 1 in a more difficult conference, with Florida State and Clemson on the schedule. Not exactly UConn and Rutgers those two."

Look what this guy said lmao. "I actually think Rutgers was not far off from Clemson last year. And really what has Florida state won since 2000? The answer is easy. Same as Clemson. Nothing Andrea lest we forget those big peach bowl appearances. "

Is he losing his mind? We would have killed Rutgers, at least by 21 points or more. They lost to kent state.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Syracuse? That cup-cake?

Mar 19, 2013, 4:27 AM

Syracuse talking crap a bout Clemson is like peewee herman talking crap about Chuck Norris, it just don't hold up.

You read the same about rivals on all message

Mar 19, 2013, 4:36 AM

boards, so I wouldn't pay any attention to it. That being said, I wouldn't write off Syracuse simply because they have shown in the past that they can surprise a number of opponents...like West Virginia this past season. We travel to their house this year, and I'll bet the Carrier Dome will be packed and rollicking with the Cuse folks itching for the upset.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hartins, this post at 4:36am...was that before or

Mar 19, 2013, 7:47 AM

after eating breakfast?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

After...This a.m. I labored through a 3:30 wake-up

Mar 19, 2013, 8:05 AM

brought on from the excitement that I had survived to see another day. Then, after checking the obits to make certain I didn't see my name, I plowed through my usual eggs, bacon, etc., then dashed on to TNet...all of which is about as exciting to most people as watching clothes in a dryer. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to be you when I grow up***

Mar 19, 2013, 8:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

NO YOU DON'T...I'm too big of a SOB...just ask

Mar 19, 2013, 8:14 AM

my son, grandkids, other family members, friends, neighbors, business associates, former teachers, ministers...even pets we've had. lol

yeah, but you have a boat

Mar 19, 2013, 8:16 AM

;)

HaHaHaHa....So do a lot of other SOB's.......***

Mar 19, 2013, 8:25 AM

Re: NO YOU DON'T...I'm too big of a SOB...just ask

Mar 19, 2013, 9:14 AM [ in reply to NO YOU DON'T...I'm too big of a SOB...just ask ]

Wait a minute! Are you really me in disguise?

gwp's already a lil' SOB...

Mar 19, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to NO YOU DON'T...I'm too big of a SOB...just ask ]

maybe he'll put on a few pounds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Carrier Dome "packed?" That would be 49,250.

Mar 19, 2013, 7:58 AM [ in reply to You read the same about rivals on all message ]

I guess that could be a loud crowd in an indoor stadium, but hardly intimidating. My guess is we'll quiet them early anyway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I imagine that would be "packed" to them, and I tend

Mar 19, 2013, 8:08 AM

to agree with the outcome...I hope the game is over before the 2nd half...our way, of course.

That would be capacity, so I guess it would be packed.

Mar 19, 2013, 8:11 AM

It'll sound like a funeral in there by the 10-minute mark of the 1st qtr, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Last year's avg attendance was under 38k***

Mar 19, 2013, 9:37 AM [ in reply to The Carrier Dome "packed?" That would be 49,250. ]

Re: You read the same about rivals on all message

Mar 19, 2013, 8:41 AM [ in reply to You read the same about rivals on all message ]

They can hope and dream all they want but we a far more better than they are and they will be lucky to be within 24 points

Newsflash: A lot of people smacked WV around last year***

Mar 19, 2013, 9:39 AM [ in reply to You read the same about rivals on all message ]

At Cuse will be our second most difficult away game

Mar 19, 2013, 7:06 AM

Next year. SU is a good team. Look how they played in their bowl game vs West Virginia. Their barn will be loud and we better come to play.

Cuse will not be a cupcake next year,

Mar 19, 2013, 7:31 AM

But neither do I think they're going to be able to beat us. That's going to be a fun game and I hope a lot of Clemson fans will be there. From what I understand from my Cuse friends, the Dome (almost) always has plenty of good seats available.

Out of our 5 road games I'd rank them a strong #3 in terms of difficulty after SCar and NCSU. But I do not see them keeping it close.

Re: Cuse will not be a cupcake next year,

Mar 19, 2013, 7:33 AM

I'm not saying we win in the carrier dome next year, but they did lose their head coach and their very good QB. Pinstripe bowl win was nice, although over a WV team that was nose diving and didnt want to play in NYC.

You don't think we win?***

Mar 19, 2013, 8:13 AM

Syracuse will have as much success vs CU as NCST and Marylan***

Mar 19, 2013, 8:18 AM

At Syracuse

Mar 19, 2013, 9:26 AM

The Orange will be excited as our game will be their first
as ACC members. The dome will be packed and rocking. Plan for victory, but don't ### u me one.

until we beat them, they have braggin rights...

Mar 19, 2013, 10:07 AM

I was an equipment manager that was responsbile for holding Tommy West's headset on a cold January day in Jacksonville while a couple of guys by the name of Marvin Harrison and Donovan McNabb absolutely embarrassed our ##### on national TV.

we owe them a nice kick to the face...

ouch...

Mar 19, 2013, 10:11 AM

and cool story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic