Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Former Clemson LB target commits to Tennessee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Former Clemson LB target commits to Tennessee

Dec 23, 2018, 11:57 AM

OK, I think we are all well informed of this breaking news, can we now remove this headline from the front page? I’d rather see a headline about Santa than crouch. I have nothing against Crouch, not really concerned about him not going to Clemson, I just think it’s a pointless article for Clemson fans at this point in time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Former Clemson LB target commits to Tennessee

Dec 23, 2018, 12:01 PM

I totally agree and we’ve done this all year. It’s like we leave the latest recruit news good or bad until the next recruit tidbit comes out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2018, 12:03 PM

This article had a shelf life of 12 hours, maybe 24 hours at most.

Dec 23, 2018, 12:02 PM

I hope TigerNet will avoid censoring bad news. Prefer to know it all, the good and the bad. And there may be a few folks unable to follow every detail this week who will catch up in the next few days. For them, having this news available is helpful.

There is a parallel here to news consumption in general. When folks only want to read/listen/watch news coverage which reinforces their world view and makes them feel good, they are doing themselves a disservice.

#NoSugarCoating

Dec 23, 2018, 12:07 PM

Dude this isn’t censoring. I’m actually laughing at your comment as I’m typing. This is a matter of journalism not censoring. Thrilled to see the original article, now it’s time for a new article. In addition, nobody should assume this article is conveying bad news. It’s not good news or bad news, it’s news, and it is now out of date.

Dec 23, 2018, 12:15 PM

Do other articles disappear? Or do they just move down the list until eventually they fall into the archive?

Again, there may be a fan or two who is unaware and maybe check in weekly to be able to quickly scan all of the important news that happened since they last looked.

Given this is game week, I’m sure th Crouch article will quickly be overtaken by lots of new videos and stories about the Tigers in Texas. You will not have to endure this injustice much longer.

Dec 23, 2018, 1:51 PM

I had no idea and he was a big deal until he wasn’t so I agree

Dec 23, 2018, 12:03 PM

ship has sailed-- move on. just like w the transfer

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2018, 12:09 PM

Yes, exactly, let’s MoveOn. Show me an article about Santa, Roscoe Crosby, Frank Howard, Joe Montana’s game at Clemson, etc. all of these would be more timely and topical then Crouch.

Dec 23, 2018, 12:14 PM

Agree 100%. Why on earth has it stayed up there so long? I’m fine with it for a brief stint but enough is enough. The only caveat would be if the news of one recruit going elsewhere leads to another recruit choosing us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2018, 1:00 PM

Agree with Big House....move on already. There’s no censoring, it’s been up for a couple of days. You mean we can’t have a link to pictures of OUR OWN players from graduation???????

I’d much rather see that link than anyone who chose another school.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic