Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all the espn haters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,925

For all the espn haters

Nov 20, 2018, 1:38 PM

A new article today about rivalries does not even mention our game. Maybe they do hate us? It even has the holy war.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all the espn haters

Nov 20, 2018, 1:41 PM

Wonder if we make the list next year?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo himself has said this isn't a rivalry, it's a domination***

Nov 20, 2018, 1:45 PM

Disney doesn't hate any1.

Nov 20, 2018, 2:08 PM

they are in the bidness of making money. everything , i mean everything, said or printed by any of their empployees is geared toward that 1 single purpose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Disney doesn't hate any1.

Nov 20, 2018, 2:33 PM

It isn't the Tigers fault that the chickens can't hold their end up.
As far as the product on the field it isn't a rivalry anymore. Do you have doubts as to who will win Saturday?

Herbs kids coming to Clemson will certainly do no harm to the Tigers status on ESPN! A real blessing imo

ESPN will not focus on us because we have fans...

Nov 20, 2018, 2:45 PM

all across the world who support Clemson's efforts to unseat Bama. When we unseat Bama ESPN will be able to play us up to build hate for Clemson as they have Alabama.

It doesn't matter to them if the attention is positive or negative as long as people are interested in who they talk about and what they have to say about them. Their PR department ignores negative comments about their programming because they know ESPN is getting attention, being read and watched.

That's the bottom line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 4:17 PM

The article I saw on ESPN today did mention our game. It’s toward the bottom of the article because it’s in declining order of significance to the playoff picture.

Nov 20, 2018, 4:18 PM

This article? It does mention our game.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/gamedaykickoff111918/ranking-rivalry-games-college-football-playoff-impact

Nov 20, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: For all the espn haters ]

Or was it this article on rivalry week, which also mentions our game?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25328943/espn-college-football-haters-guide-rivalry-week

Nov 20, 2018, 6:43 PM

The haters one went straight from Zona Zona st to Kentucky UL earlier. I know they don't hate on us but it wasn't on there when it first came out and figured some would get a kick out of it.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,925
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic