Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Yahoo: Steve Spurrier's classless comments on rival Clemson stain tribute to Marcus Lattimore
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Football Update: Yahoo: Steve Spurrier's classless comments on rival Clemson stain tribute to Marcus Lattimore

Oct 30, 2012, 10:26 AM

Yahoo: Steve Spurrier's classless comments on rival Clemson stain tribute to Marcus Lattimore

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surprised! Someone in the mainstream media going after SOS.

Oct 30, 2012, 10:29 AM

WOW. More huzpah to you Yahoo Sports!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No real fear of losing his job like MoRon Morris***

Oct 30, 2012, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Football Update: Yahoo: Steve Spurrier's classless comments on rival Clemson stain tribute to Marcus Lattimore

Oct 30, 2012, 10:29 AM

Good analysis by Wetzel. The only part I disagree with is his prediction that Spurrier will address his mistake. The only way he will address it is if Patides or Tanner forces him to address it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier does not make mistakes

Oct 30, 2012, 10:42 AM

So therefore there is never a need to apologize. This is the mighty OBS we're talking about!!!!!!!!!

Re: Football Update: Yahoo: Steve Spurrier's classless comments on rival Clemson stain tribute to Marcus Lattimore

Oct 30, 2012, 10:30 AM

HAHA! The ol Head ###### taking one on the chin from the National Media!

That dude is a sad old joke. Worn out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FACE!!!!***

Oct 30, 2012, 10:32 AM

Uh Oh, Little Stevie will call for this guys job now.***

Re: Uh Oh, Little Stevie will call for this guys job now.***

Oct 31, 2012, 10:00 AM

Yep, you got that one right. For Wetzell to speak out against SpurPrick in a sports news column put a target on his back that SpurPrick will be aiming at for weeks to come. Ut Oh WetZell, you have done it now. Old man SpurPrick will be coming after your job with everything he can muster. The only concern Old SpurPrick will have over going after your job is this. Did they get the reporter notch in his belt lined up with all the other notches of other reporters he has sent to the unemployment line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

excellent article***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Oct 30, 2012, 10:46 AM

Since Tanner has been castrated, Im glad the media is addressing it...

maybe stevie will fall down a flight of stairs....

Oct 30, 2012, 10:46 AM

And nobody will care.

Re: maybe stevie will fall down a flight of stairs....

Oct 31, 2012, 10:07 AM

Oh but they will care. They will care if he didn't break his neck bad enough so that it won't support that stupid looking Visor that he throws in every game....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

spurrier wouldnt have it any other way..

Oct 30, 2012, 10:52 AM

instead of the media being able to talk about marcus who the day was designated for.they are talking about spurrier.his ego loves it.remember when they beat bama and garcia played a heck of a game then he rewards himself the gameball? spurrier is nothing but a POS.a day that was to celebrate marcus and he had to make it end up being about him.

Re: spurrier wouldnt have it any other way..

Oct 31, 2012, 10:14 AM

You are 110% correct. Just like it's all about what SpurPrick said. And not about Marcus anymore. It's sad that what he said is getting more attention now than Marcus's injury. But that is the way SpurPrick thought it all out and planed for it to be.

Spurrier and USC are a perfect match

Oct 30, 2012, 11:10 AM

I said that when they hired him and he hasn't proven me wrong.

All I can say is Spurrier better hope we don't gain a comfortable lead, because I seriously doubt Dabo will tell Chad to back off USC no matter the score.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what would be more humiliating,

Oct 30, 2012, 11:23 AM

running up the score or putting in you second and third string players?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Running up the score.....all day/night long

Oct 30, 2012, 11:37 AM

Put in the scrubs and let them score a few and Spurrier would say they were making a comeback. Don't give him that ammunition.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Score another couple of TD's then put in 2nd & 3rds.***

Oct 30, 2012, 12:18 PM [ in reply to So what would be more humiliating, ]

Re: So what would be more humiliating,

Oct 31, 2012, 10:15 AM [ in reply to So what would be more humiliating, ]

300 to 0 Clemson!!!;)

I agree completely. The animosity from the mulleted necks or

Oct 30, 2012, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Spurrier and USC are a perfect match ]

tube top wearing women I have experience over the years is reflected perfectly in Spurriers petty, cheap-shot attitute. Can't even recognize poor Lattimore's birthday without looking like an ###. A match make in heaven. Why in the #### Lattimore wanted to go there is beyond me. Clowney on the other hand, fits right in.

Oct 30, 2012, 11:12 AM

classless quote from a clueless and classless ball coach!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take that, Toothsucker!

Oct 30, 2012, 11:13 AM

The number of people who think you're witty is dwindling with every classless move. Keep it up. Soon your actual accomplishments will be overshadowed by the ill-will you've created.

Oh, and GO TIGERS! Wipe that smirk of the Toothsucker's face on November 24!!!

Message was edited by: David78®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Oct 30, 2012, 11:13 AM

You can bet your bottom dollar that ESPN won't point this out tho! He's just a bitter old fart that realizes he will never win the SEC their so has to take punches at us all the time, soon as we start beating them he will retire or leave.

Everyone that does the social media thing should share,

Oct 30, 2012, 11:23 AM

retweet and recommend this article as much as possible.

Or as Dabo would say, "tweet that".

Thanks to Dan Wetzel...I have already shared***

Oct 30, 2012, 11:50 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

So where are all the coot ole ball sac apologists?***

Oct 30, 2012, 11:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: So where are all the coot ole ball sac apologists?***

Oct 31, 2012, 10:19 AM

They are all on the coot sports talk radio.

Oct 30, 2012, 11:30 AM

Any coot fan with common sense knows they're head coach was wrong on this matter and thats why they are taking the hide road and saying nothing about it. Which is probably the smart thing to do, cause there really is NOTHING that can be said on his behalf other than an apology.

In Steve Spurrier's mind, every day is Steve Spurrier Day

Oct 30, 2012, 12:46 PM

He's a legend in his own mind.

Media, too. How many times has "Steve Spurrier wins again" been written when "Gamecocks win" should have been written?

when you read the whole article it's even worse-Dabo is

Oct 30, 2012, 12:53 PM

shown as the Dabo we know and surlid as a total jerk who "never had to grow up." Good for this writer!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is just preparing for the beat down

Oct 31, 2012, 10:04 AM

that he is going to receive when roasted chicken gets grilled in death valley.

Re: He is just preparing for the beat down

Oct 31, 2012, 10:31 AM

Do they shake hands in the middle of the field after the game on November 24th. I'm going to say yes. And SpurPrick will accuse Dabo of breaking his fingers from squeezzzing his hand to hard. Acually if I were SpurPrick, I wouldn't go out in the middle of the field at DV with 5000 Clemson fans that hates his guts. If he does I will give him this. He's either a very BRAVE or very STUPID man.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic