Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Quick practice notes from Tuesday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Football Update: Quick practice notes from Tuesday

Aug 13, 2013, 7:02 PM

Quick practice notes from Tuesday

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who steps up?

Aug 13, 2013, 8:55 PM

Can't wait to see what happens by Aug the 31st with Isaiah Battle. Does he land the starting job at LT moving Thomas somewhere else? But where...LG,RT?

Who gets most of the reps at RUNNINGBACK...a lot of you wanna say Brooks, but where do the new guys stand?

WR Martavis Bryant...are a lot more balls coming his way?

How much does Lawson get used in game 1 at DE?

Linebackers...are these guys ready to be more than just, paper champions.

These are just a few questions I can't wait to be answered in a few weeks

Re: Who steps up?

Aug 14, 2013, 1:02 AM

EVERYBODY!
it doesn't matter about personal stats this season & who necessarily does what i think...as long as our TEAM stats are better to put us in that position to take that extra step!
Of course we still need our big-play boys & game-breakers to awe & inspire!!!
TigerPride

defense?

Aug 13, 2013, 9:45 PM

I know our offense gets all the attention and deservedly so, but the defense is our biggest question mark this year, right? Are the coaches just not talking about defense or is coverage just being focused on offense because that's what all the viewers/readers are concerned about? If our defense sucks this year we'll be lucky to win 9 games including the bowl game.

did you expect quick notes on the defense from morris or did

Aug 13, 2013, 9:50 PM

you want to wait for the ones from venables?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Morris is worth his salt, he should be able to give

Aug 13, 2013, 9:56 PM

detailed updates on the defense as well smh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i guess he doesn't get paid $1.3 large just to look good.***

Aug 13, 2013, 9:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

considering the full practice report for Tuesday is out...

Aug 13, 2013, 9:58 PM [ in reply to did you expect quick notes on the defense from morris or did ]

also, there is mention of steward in these notes, did Morris give this update? Does it say in the title, tuick notes form Chad Morris on Tuesday's practice?

no chance this was released, based on the time stamp,

Aug 13, 2013, 10:03 PM

shortly after practice broke up in order to get information out as quicly as possible and thus, 'quick notes'.

there is a ton of information on the defense in camp for anyone with the wherewithal to look.

Hey where can I find one of those

Aug 13, 2013, 10:07 PM

wherewithals? I wanna look!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gwp has a garage full, all signed by jk rowlings.

Aug 13, 2013, 10:08 PM

he's gonna make a mint.

I'm going to sell them on ebay and make tens of dollars***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

can you imagine the tail you'll pull at the ebay social

Aug 13, 2013, 10:15 PM

after that haul?

Yeah, jkrowlingkrzy would be hanging all over me

Aug 13, 2013, 10:16 PM

wait, I better re-think this plan

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

see, this is what happens when you're nice to those people..

Aug 13, 2013, 10:21 PM

you gotta just wipe em off the heel of your boot & move on.

He'll probably use his usual stategy...

Aug 13, 2013, 10:19 PM [ in reply to can you imagine the tail you'll pull at the ebay social ]

go ugly early.

Sometimes it's good to jump on the grenades***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:21 PM

lbu ain't gonna like you mackin on his menz.***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:24 PM

Re: Hey where can I find one of those

Aug 13, 2013, 10:25 PM [ in reply to Hey where can I find one of those ]

;) so do I!!!

ewwwwwww

Aug 13, 2013, 10:26 PM

groce.

;)

90 mins after"quick notes released" another article stating

Aug 13, 2013, 10:26 PM [ in reply to no chance this was released, based on the time stamp, ]

Tuesday practice and........no mention of venables or defense from today's practice.....

^^^how does he keep getting untied?

Aug 13, 2013, 10:28 PM

dsp you shouldn't have bought that cheap tape.

my bad, i didn't tie him, how'd i know he could reach the

Aug 13, 2013, 10:30 PM

door handle?

Well the door handle isn't far from the commode duh***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:31 PM

he's potty trained too? who knew?***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:32 PM

so why are you here again? this was time stamped 7:02.***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:29 PM [ in reply to 90 mins after"quick notes released" another article stating ]

considering the full practice report for Tuesday is out...

Aug 13, 2013, 10:08 PM [ in reply to did you expect quick notes on the defense from morris or did ]

also, there is mention of steward in these notes, did Morris give this update? Does it say in the title, quick notes form Chad Morris on Tuesday's practice?

Re: did you expect quick notes on the defense from morris or did

Aug 13, 2013, 10:12 PM [ in reply to did you expect quick notes on the defense from morris or did ]

Come on man, being negative is just a way of life with some. It doesn't mean that something is wrong, or that something in the air just smells bad. Its just the way they think.

why?***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:13 PM

B/c, there are no more Twinkies...what else is there to be

Aug 13, 2013, 10:18 PM

happy about.

it's the little things we do...

Aug 13, 2013, 10:22 PM

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2013/0715/Hostess-Twinkies-return-to-stores-but-unionized-jobs-disappear-video

yeah, yeah... that's what she said.

Re: defense?

Aug 13, 2013, 11:13 PM [ in reply to defense? ]

you never know... our defense won the Chikfila bowl played a great game ... 8 3 and outs....

We have the deepest front 7 on our D that I remember... When is that last time we could go 3 deep on the Dline or LB and not be playing walkons... I think every Dlineman and LB on the 3 deep may wind up getting drafted by the NFL... I really like this group...
I think we will have 5 DBs with experience Blanks Breeland, Robinson, Peters, Smith and 5 more with talent. possibly Alexander, Kearse, Baker, Tankersly, Wiggens
If our D can be in the top 30 nationally and top 5 in the ACC I think we have a good shot at all our goals...

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic