Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview

Sep 19, 2011, 8:28 AM

Dabo's ESPN interview

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here it comes... flame thread of the week***

Sep 19, 2011, 8:30 AM

I love it!

Sep 19, 2011, 8:31 AM

And it infuriated the hapless coots, which is even better.

I love it !***

Sep 19, 2011, 8:35 AM [ in reply to here it comes... flame thread of the week*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I love it !***

Sep 19, 2011, 8:38 AM

I hate coots, and I love they hate it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview

Sep 19, 2011, 8:47 AM

I'm sorry, but that's just embarrassing. Nobody loves Clemson more than me, but that's not how a head coach acts after you win the 3rd game of the year. Win your conference??? Maybe....Win the BCS???? Absolutely. I have a couple of friends who are 'Bama fans, and they wrote me some congratulatory emails for Clemson beating the barners, but they both were like "what's the deal with your head coach?? Is he doing his Ric Flair immitation???" Flame away, I know this won't be a popular post but I don't care. I'm very happy the way the team played, very happy we have Chad Morris, very happy we have Watkins/Boyd/Nuke, etc etc...But coulda done without Dabo's outburst at the end. I preferred his half-time outburst.. "we don't give a crap!!!!" Now that I liked!

Sep 19, 2011, 9:06 AM

i can think of thousands and thousands of people that love clemson more than you. all i have to do is look at your post history. what you say about dabo means nothing to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2011, 9:17 AM

So love for Clemson is measured in how much one accepts the status quo?? Look, I gave Dabo his props on this board Saturday afternoon. It was a great win! I'm just saying, act like you been there!! I'm betting Coach Stallings would tell him the same.

He wears his emotions on his sleeve. That's just how

Sep 19, 2011, 9:21 AM

he is. That's not going to change. I'd rather have genuine emotion than the fake crap you see most of the time in college atheletics these days.

GO TIGERS!!

"I don't give a crap!"***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview ]

You seem to forget about Dabo's background.***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview ]

GO TIGERS!!

I love Ric Flair! & Dabo doesn't give a crap what you think***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview ]

On my list of "things that matter to Clemson", your two

Sep 19, 2011, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview ]

Alabama buddies' opinions of our head coach's interview behavior is...well...non-existant.

We will run our program, and they can run theirs. We have no need to explain ourselves or our coach to freaking Bama fans.

null

It was awesome - shut your pie hole.***

Sep 19, 2011, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview ]

Sep 19, 2011, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview ]

I agree he got alittle fired up, but would u rather have,,, well we did ok,,, and how do u think he gets all those 5 star recruits to come to Clemson.... it aint whats in them hills.. its that the coach says things they wanna hear.... its 2011,, im an old timer too..but the kids today like the fire...so he gives it to them.. if we beat FL ST saturday , we should all be that fired up..

Couldnt agree more***

Sep 19, 2011, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Dabo's ESPN interview ]

^^^Please leave^^^***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:00 AM

Re: ^^^Please leave^^^***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:12 AM

I second this........how can anyone not be happy about our coach being fired up about this win.......? The players definitely appreciate it, I'm sure.

B-Meist owns the site---doubt he's leaving.***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:23 AM [ in reply to ^^^Please leave^^^*** ]

Re: B-Meist owns the site---doubt he's leaving.***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:27 AM

We've gotta get rid of that darn B-Meist. I'm wasting way too much time on TNet during working hours. Ha ha ha.

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Dabo Gump from GREENBOW, ALABAMA!***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:55 AM

hahaha nice***

Sep 19, 2011, 11:09 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in Death Valley, South Carolina Babuh!***

Sep 19, 2011, 9:56 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To the Coots who try to make fun of this - Y'all only WISH..

Sep 19, 2011, 11:03 PM

that you guys had a coach with THIS kind of passion and enthusiasm about his program.

Spurrier has been around a lot longer, and he's coached at a REAL football program like Florida so of course he has more of a resume than Dabo right now, but DABO is bringing swagger back to Clemson, and DABO is the up and coming coach.

I love this - I love Dabo, and I love Clemson. #### YES DABO! NO BETTER PLACE THAN DEATH VALLEY BABY!

GO TIGERS!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic