Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: CFL Extra: Clemson-Florida St. Preview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Football Update: CFL Extra: Clemson-Florida St. Preview

Sep 20, 2012, 5:35 PM

CFL Extra: Clemson-Florida St. Preview

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't even need to watch to know what he said.***

Sep 20, 2012, 5:43 PM

SEC STYLE DEFENSE, WHO THE HELL HAVE THEY PLAYED!!!?***

Sep 20, 2012, 6:21 PM

Weak

Sep 20, 2012, 6:30 PM

Florest?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

the 3 teams on their schedule & they have flat out dominated

Sep 20, 2012, 8:33 PM [ in reply to SEC STYLE DEFENSE, WHO THE HELL HAVE THEY PLAYED!!!?*** ]

them. what more could they have done? it's been fugly.

wake forest is at worst a well-coached team under grobe and they got smoked by a team they beat 35-30 in winstom-salem last year. remember that score? sound familiar?

give fsu their due.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the 3 teams on their schedule & they have flat out dominated

Sep 20, 2012, 8:58 PM

I like our offense against their "great" defense. I really believe that Freeman, Shatley, and Beasley can control the middle of the line against anybody. Thomas is a leader and I think he will be okay at the left tackle position. My concern is whether our right tackle,Timothy, can handle that German guy who is very quick off the line and he is tenacious. If we are able to control the "German guy" I like our chances offensively. Sorry, but I cannot remember the guy's name. No disrespect. Defensively, Florida State's speed is a real concern. We need Hall to play most of this game at safety because he does seem to know how to play against the deep ball. Robinson will probably have problems with Rashad Green, but Breeland might be okay. I really do not believe that their offense line is that great. Our defensive line might surprise! I would be very surprised if FSU wins by fourteen or more.

Björn Werner***

Sep 21, 2012, 8:47 AM

Kraut'n Wieners?

Sep 21, 2012, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: the 3 teams on their schedule & they have flat out dominated ]

Yeah, that's good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, dsp, that D has demonstrated they CAN dominate.

Sep 21, 2012, 9:26 AM [ in reply to the 3 teams on their schedule & they have flat out dominated ]

Our O can score on ANYbody. Gonna be all up to our D to make them earn their points. No FREEBIES!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Deer ESPiN talking head,

Sep 21, 2012, 9:31 AM

we already played a real SEC defense this year without our star and only ran a few of our many formations. HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a win would elevate FSU into NC picture, a win should do

Sep 21, 2012, 9:59 PM

the same for us.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic