Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 72
| visibility 1

Football Update: Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC?

May 4, 2012, 10:48 AM

Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's getting deep...***

May 4, 2012, 10:50 AM

That's what she said.***

May 4, 2012, 10:59 AM

HAHA!!!! perfect setup***

May 4, 2012, 11:21 AM

Re: Football Update: Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC?

May 4, 2012, 10:51 AM

People can make all the arguments they want about "HOW CAN WE COMPETE IN THE BIG 12 IF WE CAN'T IN THE ACC?"

That's not a good excuse. Playing stronger competition is better for our program.

The thing that bothers me is away games...the distance will be a HUGE factor and our attendance will suffer.

May 4, 2012, 10:52 AM

I don't agree. When we played TCU in 2009 there were a ton of TCU fans here and they were great fans as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but 6 times a season?***

May 4, 2012, 11:06 AM

Re: but 6 times a season?***

May 4, 2012, 11:15 AM

6 times? No maybe 3.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we went to the SEC then Sammy could keep playing.***

May 4, 2012, 6:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing you have to remember is Clemson does not benefit

May 4, 2012, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC? ]

that much financially from fans going to road games. There will still be FSU and WVU but the money is just too good for that to be a major factor. I think we will just pick 1 awesome road game a year and make that a vacation. Pro teams have to deal with it so College should be no different.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when can't we compete in the ACC?

May 4, 2012, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC? ]

Did I just imagine our championship last year?

GO TIGERS

May 4, 2012, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC? ]

> People can make all the arguments they want about
> "HOW CAN WE COMPETE IN THE BIG 12 IF WE CAN'T IN THE
> ACC?"
>
> That's not a good excuse. Playing stronger
> competition is better for our program.
>
> The thing that bothers me is away games...the
> distance will be a HUGE factor and our attendance
> will suffer.

Didn't you WIN the ACC last year? Who's saying Clemson can't compete?

May 4, 2012, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Are Clemson & FSU Leaving the ACC? ]

People mostly play down to not good other players. At one time in my life I was a very good hand ball player. When I would play people that I knew that I could easily beat. I just didn't play that well. I do believe that is what has been happening with us playing in the ACC. You can put up a good argument to the point I've just made. But my self and many others believe this is what happens with us in the ACC....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another blogger's opinion

B-Meist, if things like this are going to be posted can we just clarify it isn't actually news?

Not to mention it is from the same blogger network as

May 4, 2012, 10:53 AM

cemetery hill. These guys are just regurgitating the same thing from one blog to another. Let's not add fuel to their speculative fire!

you don't pay at any level for this site yet you want the

May 4, 2012, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Another blogger's opinion ]

moderator to put claims on articles for you?????????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you don't pay at any level for this site yet you want the

May 4, 2012, 12:40 PM

Lol point

null

That is absolutely correct

May 4, 2012, 12:40 PM [ in reply to you don't pay at any level for this site yet you want the ]

Not donating doesn't mean I can't participate on this board so get off your high horse.

As for donating, as an unemployed person I would happily donate if you would like to send some $ for the cause, but then again I would prefer money for more important things such as bills and living expenses.

Re: That is absolutely correct

May 4, 2012, 1:03 PM

maybe you should spend more time trying to find a job instead of criticizing how Bmiest does his.

null

Maybe you should donate instead of criticizing those who

May 4, 2012, 1:17 PM

don't. Or maybe, just maybe, try bringing at least 1 constructive post to this board.

This is the same guy that started the rumor...no sources to back up his claim.

Exactly !! *****

May 4, 2012, 6:41 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love this out!

May 4, 2012, 10:55 AM

"Remember that as you read what’s below. It’s true right now, May 4th, 2012 as I write it, but it may not be true tomorrow."

###. I need to use this in work email.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

All BS and leaving room for an out with "may not be

May 4, 2012, 10:56 AM

true tomorrow."

B-Meist why would you guys even poste this on the front page?

I know you and Crump are part of the "Po' Ol' Clemson Everyone is Out To Get Us" embarrassing segment of Clemson fans, but ya'll just went down a peg even more in my book.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They post it because it's what we want to read.

May 4, 2012, 10:58 AM

Juicy stuff.

Like the "Obama and Holder sending arms to Mexican

May 4, 2012, 11:07 AM

drug cartels" post on the P&R Bored under the Barbara Boxer call out. Juicy? More funny than juicy if there's nothing to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All BS and leaving room for an out with "may not be

May 4, 2012, 9:34 PM [ in reply to All BS and leaving room for an out with "may not be ]

Who is making you come to this board. Just tell them to stop it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm waiting to hear from TigerGrad11 on this.***

May 4, 2012, 10:57 AM

If there was a proper playoff ...

May 4, 2012, 10:59 AM

the point would be moot. A 4 team playoff DOES make it harder for an ACC to make the National Championship. If we had an FCS type playoff system, then ALL the Conference winners get a chance to play, plus a few wildcards (aka ALABAMA who came in second in the SEC, and then absolutely dominated LSU). Its so in your face obvious, I do not see why ALL the Conference heads do not get together and tell the "powers", we all play, or we are not playing in your convoluted "playoff".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there was a proper playoff ...

May 4, 2012, 11:03 AM

conference champion tie-ins would be ridiculously horrible.

Let's say Wake wins the ACC again and they get in but a team like Oregon gets passed up because Stanford won the Pac 12 and SEC bias took Arkansas and/or LSU as a wildcard.

Take the top 4 and be done with it. However I think it should be at least 8.

I count 12 potential Divison Winners and ....

May 4, 2012, 11:12 AM

4 open wildcards with a sixteen team playoff. Seems like there is "room" to prevent your scenario.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I count 12 potential Divison Winners and ....

May 4, 2012, 11:35 AM

Hmmm....quite interesting! And the teams that do not make that still get to play in a bowl game to the side, so money is not lost. I like it!!

Also, I do not typically follow FCS football. How long do their playoffs typically last? Six weeks?

How the FCS Playoffs "Work" and more!

May 4, 2012, 11:53 AM

Its been so successful that they expanded the field to 20! yes 20 teams...

here is the link to the brackets, top seeds get a bye just like the NCAA BBall tournament ... catch is, they play "only" a 11 game regular season, so I guess the annual game against the local community college will have to go ...

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/11/20/2575359/2011-fcs-playoffs-bracket-schedule-games

Yes, and the teams that do not make the tournament? They are plenty of Bowl games left over ... Idea is you use the present Bowls to host these games, benefit to the Bowls is that they actually MEAN something and not just exhibition matches (they will ALL sell out, more profitable) Whats not to like?

16 team playoff has 11 conference champs + 5 at large bids.****

May 4, 2012, 11:43 AM [ in reply to I count 12 potential Divison Winners and .... ]

null

May 4, 2012, 11:08 AM

and this

http://cemetery-hill.com/2012-articles/may/details-of-rumored-big-12-expansion-with-clemson-a-fsu-emerge.html

Another Opinion on ACC vs Big XII

May 4, 2012, 11:34 AM

My opinion is the Big XII would be a better fit for us than the ACC. I am a proud graduate of Clemson and University of Oklahoma, even though no team can be number one except Clemson! They are just as passionate for their football team as we are at Clemson.I would LOVE to see OU, Texas, OK State, WVU and TCU at Clemson games than Maryland, Duke, Wake Forest and Boston College. We can recruit without the drawback of the ACC vs SEC lecture coaches from the SEC use to get the recruits that have allowed them to win the NC the past six years.
As much as I hate to say this, USuC has improved because of their alliance with the SEC, not because Columbia is a place anyone wants to voluntarily live for 4-5 years, depending on your sentencing terms.
Clemson was a national contender at a point last season.I want us to become a consistent national contender. I feel this move would do it for us.
The move to another conference would be based totally on football program alignmet, not on other sport programs. The ACC , led by Swofford and the State of North Carolina Mafia Uiversities, will be a basketball conference. The time has come for us to decide what sport is our first priority. Want football, switch to the Big XII, basketball your game, the ACC is your conference

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another Opinion on ACC vs Big XII

May 4, 2012, 11:37 AM

BOOMER!

I agree!!

May 4, 2012, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Another Opinion on ACC vs Big XII ]

plus the BigXII has a pretty good reputation in other sports as well! I would really like to see this move happen. Mix it up a little bit!

Re: I agree!!

May 4, 2012, 6:17 PM

The Big 12 is a dying conference that will not be around in 5 years. It will exist for only as long as it benefits Texas. There's little to no revenue sharing in that league, due to the LHN there is no possibility of ever having a Big 12 Network, and the venues and road trips in that conference are terrible. I am a Clemson grad, but most of my family are A&M grads and I grew up going to Kyle Field every weekend and the occasional road trip in the Big 12. The Big 12 has fundamental issues that will be the end of it, and has already lead to the 4 defections to date. The TV deal is garbage and most of their games are not televised, and what is in on Fox regional networks and looks like it's been shot with a flip camera.

Some of you let your hatred for UNC and Duke get the better of you, and I'll admit they're bad, but they're nothing compared to the Texas Longhorns. DeLoss Dodd's is the most arrogant and stubborn prick you will ever meet. The Big 12 is not where we need to go, it's unstable because stable conferences don't get raided and if they were, they'd much better replacement options than WVU and TCU.

When the super-conferences come together, they will not include the Big 12, it'll be the ACC, Big 10, SEC, and Pac 12.

You don't think conflict of interest is a fundamental flaw

May 4, 2012, 6:35 PM

in the ACC? Is OUR current TV deal not utter garbage? Ever visit some of the sh1tholes ACC teams play in? Ever watch a Raycom game? Sounds like YOUR hatred of UT has gotten the better of YOU...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't think conflict of interest is a fundamental flaw

May 4, 2012, 7:04 PM

might still be bitter on that last second FG

Well, he is obviously bitter about something...Maybe he is

May 4, 2012, 7:16 PM

upset that Deloss Dodds wasn't made Big 12 commish...Say what you will about Big 12 leadership...But at least they didn't elect a fox to guard the henhouse like the ACC and then wonder where all the chickens went...

Re: I agree!!

May 4, 2012, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree!! ]

I disagree. About this time last year, I would have agreeed b/c of OU threaten to leave. Since, Texas has been in checked and the Big 12 commish said he will not give into Texas. Now I know that is a lot of talk but the guy has a great background. He helped the Pac 12 with their big TV deal last year and he will be in the mix when the Big 12 negoatiates their deal this summer. The Big 12 picked up WVU and TCU. I know that they don't compare to Nebraska or aTm but they are two solid programs.

Here are some comments the new commish hit on:

IRVING, Texas -- The Big 12 introduced Bob Bowlsby as its commissioner on Friday. You can expect plenty more coverage from ESPN.com, including a column from Ivan Maisel on what convinced Bowlsby to leave a comfortable job at Stanford to take over a league that many believe is in turmoil.

"I wouldn't have been interested in (the Big 12 commissioner job) if I had arrived at the interview and found that there was fragmentation. I'm not much interested in having my horse shot out from under me," Bowlsby said. "I came in with some reservations, and those reservations were quickly put to rest. We had some very frank conversations about what the challenges were with the league, and what the opportunities are with the league. I came away feeling very good about it. Not knowing whether or not I was going to get an offer, but feeling very good about it."

As the new face of the Big 12, though, where does he stand on the issues facing the league? Here's a quick rundown.

[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/LM OteroNew commissioner Bob Bowlsby said Friday that he won't be a puppet for the University of Texas.
On possible future Big 12 expansion:

"Expansion will be an ongoing consideration for us. I haven’t had the opportunity to talk with all of the presidents about this issue, and I haven’t had the opportunity to talk to all but a couple of the athletic directors. I certainly am not going to presume a direction that we will go. I think, though, as you consider expansion, it has to be expansion that has, as its roots, the enhancement of the league. There’s nothing magic about 11, 12 or 10."

Later, he added that there is no consensus among the members about a number, but there are a lot of variables to consider.

On a playoff in college football:

I think we're going to end up with some form of playoff. Whether it's inside the bowls or outside is yet to be determined. There's certainly arguments to be made for both. If I would have had to bet on it or guess at it a year ago, I'd have said the plus-one model had the best chance, but I think the commissioners group and the BCS leadership has really gravitated toward a position that has four or five legitimate options, and I think time will tell which will be selected, but I think one of them will be.

On the idea that the Big 12 commissioner is a puppet for the University of Texas:

"I guess I would just suggest that you do a little homework on me. I haven't been very good at being a puppet over the years."

On issues revolving around Texas that affected conference unity:

"I think it's in the past. ... I have found them to be very thoughtful and very team-oriented in terms of how they view the issues. I asked some probing questions along those lines, because the University of Texas is always going to be an 800-pound gorilla in college athletics, and that isn't going to change. But I have been very impressed at the extent of which the folks at the University of Texas are committed to the conference, and committed to the best outcomes -- not only for them, but for the other nine members.

On extending the league's grant of rights:

"The longer we go, presumably the more stable we are."

On equal revenue sharing:

I think the Big 12 can do anything the Big 12 wants to do. I think they're terrific universities and great sports programs, and I think the world is our oyster. The landscape is changing quickly, and we're going to need to change with it, but I'm very excited about the group that we're going to go to battle with. I think we can compete with any conference out there. I think we can compete on the playing surfaces, and we can compete in the marketplace as well.

He later added: "Great competition every Saturday is the best thing you can have. One of the ways you do that is by making sure the rich don't get richer and the poor don't get poorer. I think it's really important to have something resembling equal revenue sharing. It isn't just about the money that makes you competitive, but it is in part about available resources that institutions can use. The best situation you can have is an all-out war on the football field every Saturday or every Saturday on the basketball floor."

On the Longhorn Network:

"I think everybody wishes that they had the Longhorn Network available to them, and not everybody can do that, although there are several in the league that have their own models of third-tier rights utilization. It's a challenge going forward, but I think the presidents have given a lot of thought to how it fits together, and I was satisfied with what I heard from them along those lines.

On having a geographical outlier in West Virginia:

Because of that, we do need to think about how to (make them welcome). It isn't a situation where they're going to have a natural rival in the state next door. their Backyard Brawl with Pittsburgh is natural geographically, but it isn't evident that there's the same geographic vicinity with the Big 12 teams. Having said that, I think it's all about high-quality competition. Football and basketball teams are playing all over the country, so it isn't a particular logistical challenge there, but for some of the non-revenue Olympic sports, it's going to be a challenge. We're going to have to think innovatively about how we don't disadvantage a team that's from some distance away.

You are right. This is why those who think the SEC would

May 4, 2012, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree!! ]

take in clemson and FSU to keep the Big 12 out of the southeast, are on another planet. It's not happening. That's also why clemson and FSU are staying in the SEC. Oh, I think that both clemson and FSU want the SEC to fear that so that the SEC would invite them. But, I'm telling you, that the SEC is not blinking.

You are a World Class moron...Thank-you for continuing

May 4, 2012, 7:02 PM

to sink to new depths of stupidity...

Re: You are a World Class moron...Thank-you for continuing

May 4, 2012, 7:05 PM

Say what point you disagree with and why.

For starters...

May 4, 2012, 7:11 PM

"That's also why clemson and FSU are staying in the SEC"...Do I really need to tell you why I disagree with that? and this gem... "Oh, I think that both clemson and FSU want the SEC to fear that so that the SEC would invite them. But, I'm telling you, that the SEC is not blinking." How do you gain insight into the minds of 14 college presidents?

Re: For starters...

May 4, 2012, 7:15 PM

I did correct that before you responded. How do you know the SEC does fear that? Again, the instability of the Big 12 says they don't.

No ,you didn't, I was in the process of responding when you

May 4, 2012, 7:23 PM

corrected it...How was I supposed to know that you were editing while I was posting? As to the fear statement...That is a perfect example of your idiocy...You created the entire "fear" scenario...Why should I have to debunk some unfounded MB bs? As far as the instability, they just hired a new Commish and are negotiating a bigger deal than the SEC...Sounds stable to me...

Re: No ,you didn't, I was in the process of responding when you

May 4, 2012, 7:31 PM

The fact is that I did correct it before I saw your response. It's clemson fans like "wildblulou" who have been saying such nonsense. I did not shoot down that nonsense to you, rather to another poster. How many teams have they lost in the past few years? Hmmmmmm. Just because they hired a new commissioner, means nothing. it's still the Titanic. And they have no new deal in place at this time. And the SEC is renegotiating its current deal now.

Sounds like they are BOTH negotiating new deals...You

May 4, 2012, 7:40 PM

contradicted yourself by downplaying the deal the Big 12 was working on when you tried to give relevance to the deal the SEC is working on...Moron...Can't have it both ways...

Re: Sounds like they are BOTH negotiating new deals...You

May 4, 2012, 8:03 PM

Not at all. You were trying to make a big deal out of the Big 12 trying to get a better deal. I only said well, the SEC is in the process of doing so itself.

No, you pointed out that they didn't have a new deal and

May 4, 2012, 8:09 PM

that you were working on one...You tried to downplay one conference's deal in the works and take credit for the deal your conference is working on in the same breath...It didn't work in elementary school and it won't work now...Would you like your cake or would you like to eat it? Can't have both...

Re: No, you pointed out that they didn't have a new deal and

May 4, 2012, 8:16 PM

No, I was just pointing out that the SEC is also working on a new deal.

AFTER you downplayed the deal THEY were making...Try to

May 4, 2012, 8:20 PM

keep up...

Re: AFTER you downplayed the deal THEY were making...Try to

May 4, 2012, 8:22 PM

I was making 2 points.

No, you contradicted your first point with your second...***

May 4, 2012, 9:37 PM

dude go back to your own site, no one here cares what

May 6, 2012, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like they are BOTH negotiating new deals...You ]

you Coots think. Get a life and stay with your own kind

Re: No ,you didn't, I was in the process of responding when you

May 4, 2012, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: No ,you didn't, I was in the process of responding when you ]

The reason they have a new commissioner is the fact the Big 12 was about to crumble last year. The schools minus the one's that left voted for a change and pretty much agreed to stay together. They also made it known that they were not going to let TExas run over them anymore. Almost one year later, the Big 12 has replaced two of the teams that left, they have a new commissioner, they will be negoatiating a new TV deal this summer (it won't be bigger than the SEC but a hell of lot bigger than the ACC). Also, there has been no more talks about any other team leaving the conference including OU (which threaten to leave last year). The Big 12 has been successful this year in sports - Maybe the second best football conference in the country this past year, basketball had several teams in the tourny. Baseball is competing along with other sports in the conference. I'm not saying the Big 12 is stable like the other conferences but at the time I believe its far from sinking.

Facts and logic have no place in his arguments...True story.***

May 4, 2012, 7:56 PM

Re: Facts and logic have no place in his arguments...True story.***

May 4, 2012, 8:04 PM

Everything I said was accurate.

There is nothing accurate about speculating on a conferences

May 4, 2012, 8:12 PM

stability

Re: There is nothing accurate about speculating on a conferences

May 4, 2012, 8:13 PM

Well when you have 4 teams leave in the past couple of years, that looks like instability to me.

May 4, 2012, 8:35 PM

They are still up and running...so it must not be that bad

May 4, 2012, 11:00 PM

While the Big 12 has hired a new commish and is working on a new tv deal, which will be larger than the current SEC deal but nowhere near the deal the SEC will receive. I'm in no way bitter about the Big 12, A&M did what was in their best interest in going to the SEC, in fact, it's something they should've done back when Arkansas left because they're a more natural fit in the SEC then they ever were in the Big 12. The issue with the Big 12 is and always will be Texas. Texas has a wandering eye, they've tried to bolt to the Pac 12 2 years in a row and their ultimate end game is to become an independent because they view themselves as a national brand like ND. Most conferences are moving towards having their own networks, Big 10 has one, Mike Slive acknowledges that the SEC will have one within 2 years, and the Pac 12 is working on one as well. The problem with the Big 12 is that due to the 30 year agreement with ESPN and the LHN, that will not be possible because ESPN owns Texas' 3rd tier rights. I agree that the ACC needs better leadership than Swofford, and it's going to take university presidents to get on board and make that happen, but moving to the Big 12 is not the answer.

This is from the Chicago Tribune about the possible tv deal

May 6, 2012, 7:36 PM

with the Big 12

Also, the Big 12 reportedly is on the verge of extending its television contract with ESPN that would earn the league $2.5 billion over the next 13 years when combined with its current deal with Fox TV. The ESPN extension would sync up with the Fox contract.

Re: This is from the Chicago Tribune about the possible tv deal

May 6, 2012, 7:39 PM

if we don`t get our "butts in gear" we are gona get left behind by everyone

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is from the Chicago Tribune about the possible tv deal

May 6, 2012, 7:42 PM

This is from earlier this year before talks about the possible new Big 12 TV deal

The increase would bring the ACC nearly on par in annual distribution revenue with the Big 12, which the SBJ estimates currently averages $15 million per school, with the SEC at $17 million and the Big Ten and Pac-12 at $21 million.
But those figures illustrate why the ACC's expansion may not have provided enough buck for its bang. All four of those leagues should see their TV revenues increase in the near future, the Big 12 and SEC through their own expansion-induced negotiations and the Big Ten and Pac-12 through growing profits from their in-house networks. When the dust from the current round of expansion settles, the ACC is likely to still trail four of the five other BCS conferences (though they may have pulled closer to the Big 12, depending on how that league's negotiations go).

Message was edited by: wrench®

Meant "staying in the ACC".***

May 4, 2012, 7:10 PM [ in reply to You are right. This is why those who think the SEC would ]

You're still a moron...***

May 4, 2012, 7:12 PM

May 4, 2012, 1:02 PM

I don't believe this crap for a second...Clemson and FSU aren't going anywhere.

Why blame mods for posting?

May 4, 2012, 1:08 PM

I tend to agree that it only gets everyone's imaginations off the chain, but its a rumor about something that could happen. Prob won't, buf regardless that's what TigerNet is for...everyone discuss their opinions on everything. Hell, half of what some of the best posters on this site say aren't necessarily true.

I'd like to leave. But I've a feeling we'll stay in the ACC.

May 4, 2012, 10:43 PM

Replies: 72
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic