Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: McCloud: "I'm 100 percent to Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: McCloud: "I'm 100 percent to Clemson"

Dec 29, 2014, 9:56 AM

McCloud: "I'm 100 percent to Clemson"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG HES NOT ENROLLING EARLY!!! OMG OMG OMG

Dec 29, 2014, 10:01 AM

"Is he not All-In!?!?"

"OMG we should totally keep asking him and stalking him in the hotel lobby and keep beating this dead horse with our d*cks until he decommits from us!!!!!"

You see people, he has never wavered...some of you fckn people make me sick

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: OMG HES NOT ENROLLING EARLY!!! OMG OMG OMG

Dec 29, 2014, 10:06 AM

Did u not read where it says, "ESPN interviewed him"...not Clemson representatives you moron! ESPN just trying to create a story, as they always do with any young athlete...grow up!

Dec 29, 2014, 10:08 AM

I said nothing about who interviewed him, doucher...Some posters on here and that dispicable site TCI have been rambling on about him decommting and wavering and its getting old! H3ll, you were probably one of them...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 29, 2014, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: OMG HES NOT ENROLLING EARLY!!! OMG OMG OMG ]

He hasn't grown up for sure. Just look at his vocabulary.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2014, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: OMG HES NOT ENROLLING EARLY!!! OMG OMG OMG ]

and that is why you dont give clicks to ESPN. No sense feeding that nonsense

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe the Internet at TCI should have been pulled

Dec 29, 2014, 10:07 AM [ in reply to OMG HES NOT ENROLLING EARLY!!! OMG OMG OMG ]

Instead of North Korea

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

jsebe10, you said "we and us" in your ramble so it makes....

Dec 29, 2014, 3:34 PM [ in reply to OMG HES NOT ENROLLING EARLY!!! OMG OMG OMG ]

......complete sense that the guy above would react the way he did when he said "ESPN interviewed Ray Ray not Clemson". I think before you go all d!ckish that you understand what you write before you hit the post button... Oh and I am one of the ones who could give a rats behind whether this kid signs or not, just to pass that along before you accuse me of being something I'm not......

Dec 29, 2014, 4:13 PM [ in reply to OMG HES NOT ENROLLING EARLY!!! OMG OMG OMG ]

YOU over react "jsebe10" because you are probably 10 yrs old, mentally, and you are completely clueless about the overhyped, over reported, gossip mill that is college football recruiting reporting! You are the exact kind of mind numb moron that people at ESPN/etc continually bait & lure into their trap of keeping you sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting, wondering, worrying.....why else would you start a thread on an article like this with the overused, over reacted phrase "OMG"! I repeat, grow up and realize that YOU react exactly how they want you too!!

So he may flip to Florida? Dang it!

Dec 29, 2014, 10:11 AM

I wish he'd clear the air one and for all and quit being so wishy-washy. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: So he may flip to Florida? Dang it!

Dec 29, 2014, 10:12 AM

haha!

Not to be "that guy" but he did say

Dec 29, 2014, 10:39 AM [ in reply to So he may flip to Florida? Dang it! ]

he PROBABLY wouldn't take more visits.

^^^^^^that guy^^^^^^^lol, yeahI caught that 2***

Dec 29, 2014, 12:30 PM

You just weren't gonna be the one to point it out?

Dec 29, 2014, 3:50 PM

You're a better man than I, sir.

Coming in early provides a big head start for college, but

Dec 29, 2014, 10:30 AM

... it's not for everyone.

I'm old school enough to believe it's also important for a kid to feel comfortable. Some just aren't ready to plunge headlong into the college scene early.

Isn't the experience of finally being a senior in high school and enjoying it with your friends and family important too?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am with you. I might be in the minority but I would tell

Dec 29, 2014, 10:40 AM

these kids to slow down, and to enjoy their full senior years in HS. You never get that time back and both HS and college move way too quickly to be in a hurry to get out. You will have plenty of time to practice and play even if you enroll in the summer.

Re: I am with you. I might be in the minority but I would tell

Dec 29, 2014, 11:52 AM

I injoyed my Seneor years so much, i repetteded it tewice !!

Re: I am with you. I might be in the minority but I would tell

Dec 29, 2014, 1:45 PM

That right there is where you short changed your self. The 5th and 6th were the grades when spelling really became a critical subject I think. That has been 50 years ago, so don't hold me to it, but it was some where along those grades that I had to start studying. C's and D's started getting harder to get by then:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%***

Dec 29, 2014, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Coming in early provides a big head start for college, but ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic