Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for Elite DE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for Elite DE

Jul 11, 2017, 2:31 PM

Clemson in top group for Elite DE

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for Elite DE

Jul 11, 2017, 2:37 PM

This is the kid that just decommitted from LSU bout a week ago. I wonder how much we are involved with this guy with Henry being our top priority left on the dline. Maybe losing lasamuel Davis has allowed the staff to pick up 2
More des this cycle who knows. If so I would love to add this kid to the 18 class he is a stud but would def pick Henry over him every time lol. Go Tigers!!

Jul 11, 2017, 2:41 PM

The kid does seem to flip flop a lot I didn't know he was committed to UGA before LSU. I'm kinda thinking he kinda put us in to give us a second look bc we are reining national champs I don't think we are seriously going after this kid hard but could be wrong idk. Trust staff whoever they land

If all you have are aspirations

Jul 11, 2017, 8:40 PM

Of beating the gamecocks then go play for Georgia !

Jul 11, 2017, 2:55 PM

He is low on the weight. Could be another LD. Can not gain weight. Should be more like 235 for a WDE.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 3:20 PM

Different body type than LaSamuel though, I think. He's lean but not skinny. LaSamuel came in as a freshman under 200 lbs if i remember correctly. 195 vs. 215 is quite a bit. I don't think Anderson would struggle to get up to 245 and probably wouldn't lose much quickness either.

Jul 11, 2017, 3:04 PM

This kid is the #1OLB in the country. He committed to LSU during a camp with his 2 friends because LSU offered his 2 highschool teammates as well. He basically used LSU to get his friends offers then decommitted. Won't be surprised if he goes back to Georgia.

Jul 11, 2017, 3:10 PM

Yea I looked and 247 has him as a OLB. Haven't really followed him but you don't know the story behind what happen with him and LSU I wouldn't jump to he used LSU remember people said clemson offered gallman and them because Robert but that wasn't true gallman turned out to help us more than I think Robert could ever have. I can see him going back to Georgia but wouldn't mind the coaches taking a crack at him for OLB

Jul 11, 2017, 3:22 PM

I mean, he was one of Georgias 1st commits. He wanted Georgia to offer his friends but they wouldn't. Months later they all go to an LSU camp, they all get offered and they all commit. Now his friends are getting division 1 offers and he decommits from LSU. Seems like the likely scenario.

Jul 11, 2017, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for Elite DE ]

I disagree with your feeling about kimshitshe, but nothing personal!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 5:40 PM

So you think we did offer those guys because Robert K? Just asking and yea I agree with guy we ended up getting better end I think gallman and Ryan carter even will benifit us more than Robert would have. Don't get me wrong he would have been a force for us but we never really needed a gamebreaking DT bc we already had a few so wouldn't have made as big of an impact like gallman. We still did far better than ole miss and our DTs put up better/ same numbers.

Jul 11, 2017, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for Elite DE ]

It would also be funny if LSU withdrew their offer to his friends. I can't get that nasty taste out of my mouth the way Kimshitshe done us with all his buddies, and I really hope that our coaches don't give out a firm offer to this guy bc he has to much bad shiot with him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 5:25 PM

It sucked at the time, but I doubt it could've worked out any better than it did. We got Wayne Gallman, Ryan Carter & Nick Schuessler out of the deal, all major contributors. In the end, we didn't even need Nkemdiche as it turned out we already had some pretty good talent on the DL. :)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 11:17 PM

No other dline is a close. This dline might ending up being considered best all time in cfb. I think our tigers will get back to the playoffs and shocking everyone this year. Mainly off a punishing defense.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic