Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson DB commit continues to get new offers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson DB commit continues to get new offers

Oct 17, 2014, 11:06 AM

Clemson DB commit continues to get new offers

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure how I feel about that tweet considering he's

Oct 17, 2014, 11:19 AM

committed to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Not sure how I feel about that tweet considering he's

Oct 17, 2014, 11:21 AM

Every offer is validation for a player. I would be pretty happy about each one if I were in his shoes too.

Maybe he's a 5* talent?***

Oct 17, 2014, 11:42 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Not sure how I feel about that tweet considering he's

Oct 17, 2014, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure how I feel about that tweet considering he's ]

Exactly, I'm happy to see that we're not the only ones offering these guys. If we were, it could mean 1 of 2 things. We're in trouble b/c our coaches can't recognize talent and getting scrubs to commit. Or, Our coaches can recognize talent early that other big time schools end up seeing also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't they all usually say something like that?

Oct 17, 2014, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Not sure how I feel about that tweet considering he's ]

nm

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson DB commit continues to get new offers

Oct 17, 2014, 11:22 AM

I see the cat is out of the bag with this kid. He is a football player, brings it on every play.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is becoming increasingly obvious that our coaches......

Oct 17, 2014, 12:49 PM

know how to spot good talent early .....so many of our recruits get major , major offers in their senior year when we have been on them a year or two earlier ....just hope these young men realize who was on their side from the beginning ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Out of curiosity I looked on his twitter and it's nothing but Oregon,

Oct 17, 2014, 2:08 PM

if Oregon offers is he gone? His background is Oregon and by just glancing that's the only team besides a bunch if retweets about florida ive seen but I didn't look much. Does anyone else know more about him? Is he just a duck fan that hasn't been recruited by the ducks or what?

Probably just a fan of a top CB like Ifo Ekpre-Olomu***

Oct 17, 2014, 4:51 PM

kinda get the sense he decommits

Oct 17, 2014, 4:54 PM

read something about distance being a factor with him visiting and for the family

unless we can get him back on campus for a home game (only a few of those left..) OR get a coach up there to pay him a visit , he may be enticed by penn st

we have a lot of young DB's but who knows how he stacks up compared to adrian baker, ryan carter, edmonds, etc

uhm... UF is even further from home than Clemson***

Oct 17, 2014, 5:52 PM

4.43 laser timed 40, 10.8 100 meter, and

Oct 19, 2014, 4:48 AM

a 34 inch vertical when he's already 6'1"! Obviously, his frame will fill out from 185, but it"ll be lean muscle. This young man has some serious upside! Hold onto this one! He is the guy who could break a punt return in a hurry, and obviously cover tall receivers well with that speed and vertical.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic