Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Alabama OT commit: "I love Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Alabama OT commit: "I love Clemson"

Sep 22, 2017, 12:40 PM

Alabama OT commit: "I love Clemson"

Read Update »

Message was edited by: TigerNet Recruiting®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks & Sounds like a Clemson type of man & player to me!

Sep 22, 2017, 1:05 PM

Gut eR Done Coaches!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nicki not gonna' like this...***

Sep 22, 2017, 1:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How big would that be to get an Alabama commit from Alabama

Sep 22, 2017, 1:07 PM

Come to Clemson!! You will enter a young man and leave a grown man that can take defenders' heads' off!

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Alabama OT commit on Clemson visit: "I love Clemson"

Sep 22, 2017, 1:16 PM

does anyone ever say "I love Tuscaloosa"? I'm talking about people who aren't already committed to being there and say it just to make themselves feel better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Alabama OT commit on Clemson visit: "I love Clemson"

Sep 22, 2017, 1:20 PM

Been a Bama fan since the age of 5, and always dreamed of playing for them. Don't think he will come our way, but you never know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2017, 2:47 PM

His commitment letter. Looks like he's about as solid as can be to Bama:

Dear family, friends, coaches and fans,

The day I’ve been waiting for since I was 5 years old is finally here. I’ve been watching this team play on TV ever since I can remember. To be able to say that I have the opportunity to play at this school, and the fact that I’m actually going to do it is one of the best feelings I’ve ever had.

It’s a dream come true.

There are no words to describe how great this really is.

Growing up, I never imagined that I would be saying this, but here I go. I am 100 percent committed to my dream school — the school I can’t believe I am one day going to play for — the University of Alabama.

I’ll never forget the day — Feb. 25 to be exact — where Coach Saban told me I had a chance to play for the Crimson Tide.

I wanted to commit right then and there just because my emotions were going crazy. It was really happening. I thought I was dreaming.

I wanted to see other schools because I didn’t want to make a decision based off of pure emotion. I had to see if anything could come close to Alabama.

I quickly realized that there’s nothing better than the University of Alabama. There’s nothing better than wearing that crimson and white jersey. There’s nothing better than hearing over 100,000 fans sing Rammer Jammer after we win. Nothing beats that.

So, why not just end the recruitment process now and officially say I’m going to the best school in the country?

Right when I put on that jersey at junior day in February, I knew I was going to play for the University of Alabama. I knew it right there. That was one of the best moments of my life. I never wanted to take that uniform off. Now, even when it’s off my body, that Alabama logo is always going to be etched in my heart.

I wouldn’t be in this position without my mom, dad, Coach Floyd, Coach Perry, Coach Mauldin and Coach Griffin for pushing me so hard every single day these last few years. They’ve all been telling me since I was a freshman at Hewitt-Trussville High School that this day would come — even when I was struggling in football practice. They told me that it would all be worth it one day, and I could say that this day came because of them. Thank you so much to DJ at D1 and Mark Beard for training me and getting me where I needed to be. I love you guys. All of you have made me into the man I am today.

Now that I’m committed, I’m going to recruit the best guys in the nation to help us win a national championship. I will be a leader for my class. I’m going to help get everyone I can, no matter the position, to come see how great the University of Alabama is.

I’m so excited to get my master’s degree from Alabama one day and become the best person I can become while I’m there. I want to make brothers for life.

I also want to help bring home a national championship for our great fans. That would be one of the best moments of my life.

I’m ready to do big things for the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Roll Tide!

Pierce Quick

Sep 22, 2017, 10:30 PM

Looks like a lock to me. Be nice, though if he'd come to his senses.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2017, 1:20 PM

Easy choice...Alabama players always act like they're at a funeral-even when they're winning. They're well coached, but they don't have much fun.

One of the biggest differences between Clemson and Alabama

Sep 22, 2017, 1:44 PM

When Clemson returned from the 2015 season National Championship game after having lost to Alabama, there were a couple of thousand fans home to greet the team. They cheered the team vigorously. After we won last year, even more greeted the team to celebrate the win.

When Alabama lost to us last year, there were only about 20 fans to greet their team.
https://youtu.be/j6rv9nYMjnY

I would be stunned if our fans would ever be so ungrateful to our players after a Championship game (win or lose) that we didn't show up to thank our boys for their hard work and effort.

IMO the support and love of Our Clemson Family (Team, Alumni, and Fans) is the biggest difference between us and the rest of the college landscape ... and I'm so proud of my Tiger Family!! :)

There are more, but this one example might just be enough to tip the scale for a recruit to accept the special opportunity and experience that Clemson affords them.

GO TIGERS!!!

Jacksonville State Offer

Sep 22, 2017, 4:23 PM

I like how the Jacksonville State Gamecocks went ahead and threw in an offer

Coach Bates was first to offer***

Sep 22, 2017, 8:14 PM

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Alabama OT commit: "I love Clemson"

Sep 22, 2017, 5:12 PM

That's a big youngin.