Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Watkins to be on sidelines this week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,396

Football Player Update: Watkins to be on sidelines this week

Sep 3, 2012, 8:35 AM

Watkins to be on sidelines this week

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there Sammy. It's almost over.***

Sep 3, 2012, 9:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hang in there Sammy. It's almost over.***

Sep 3, 2012, 11:28 AM

I think he has served enough. Dress him out and let him play. I'm sure he suffered greatly having to watch the allburn game wanting to be there contributing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FREE SAMMY WATKINS!!!!!!!!!***

Sep 3, 2012, 11:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Ball State

Sep 3, 2012, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Hang in there Sammy. It's almost over.*** ]

if we didn't need him against Auburn then there's no way we should need him against the 4th or 5th best team in Indiana. Let him finish his suspension, get a good warm-up against Furman, and be ready to go full speed against FSU

IT'S SCARY

Sep 3, 2012, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Hang in there Sammy. It's almost over.*** ]

After Sat night the ACC will now have to respect NUKE as much as Sammy. Pick ur poision!!!!!

One more game Sammy...hang in there***

Sep 3, 2012, 11:35 AM

Re: Football Player Update: Watkins to be on sidelines this week

Sep 3, 2012, 11:39 AM

to be perfectly honest - nobody in the country would have faulted Dabo for limiting the suspension to just the Auburn game. The Ball State game doesn't have anywhere near the consequences that the AU game had. I personally don't get it. But it really does not matter this week. Maybe it does possibly remove Watkins completely from any possible Heisman mention, but that's all I see for this week's suspension.

It'll be fun to watch Sammy come back, but watching the other guys is amazing too. It doesn't get any better than Nuk's catch for the TD.

Sep 3, 2012, 3:12 PM

He was dealing with turf toe through the summer workouts so sitting him out for the Ball State game lets him have another week to rest that toe.

Sep 3, 2012, 3:17 PM

He was dealing with what he tweeted might have been turf toe. I never saw anyone report it except for 2 or 3 tweets he sent out one day after his workout.

Sammy was right!!

Sep 3, 2012, 3:42 PM

Sammy said, "I think the right decision was made to have me sit out for two games. It'll be good for the program because other guys will step up." He was right...it was GREAT for the program because Ellington, Nuke and Tahj had record setting performances!! This will only make the whole program better this year!! Now, other teams know that they can't just worry about stopping Sammy...they have to try and stop all those other Superstars as well....and, this will only free Sammy up more! We have massive talent on Offense and I couldn't be more proud of all the guys who shut the naysayers up this past Sat night!! Tweet That, Beatch!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,396
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic